"Oh look, another visitor."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Oh look, another visitor."

After some time of lurking, I think it's time to make my introduction here... =)

Hello, I'm Mic and I go by the name of Subdream for my musical endeavors. I'm based in south-west germany.
    I'm wandering in different genres, with the majority of my tracks being downtempo. Occasionally I treat into more ambient territory, usually with a lot of psybient influences.

My soundcloud profile does not contain that many downtempo/ambient tracks at the moment (Those are waiting to be put on an ep/album sometime in the future). The main reason for this is that I'm active in the demoscene, and in this context I usually release more upbeat stuff. This is not a set rule though - some of the soundtracks I made can be classified as ambient I think. (btw: If the track is labeled as "Soundtrack", you can find a link to the respective production in the description of the track. Have fun.)

Looking forward to spend my time here maybe not just lurking... =)

Cheers, Mic
    Soundcloud

Awesome.

Glad to have you with us Subdream! I was already following you on SoundCloud and you'll quickly realize, we do not get fixated on ambient vs. non-ambient here. We even have a section for non-ambient releases! Everything is embraced although the majority of us (just listen to any of our podcasts) produce ambient music.

Hoping you do more than just lurk here! Either way, enjoy your stay.

Welcome to ambient online,
    -S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Welcome

The furthest south I've been in Germany is Nürburg (and two laps on the Nürburgring :D). The drive from Amsterdam was gorgeous o.O

Only been here a bit myself, but it's a pretty awesome place and very welcoming (and a nice change from some other forums I won't mention >.> )
      Meh.

Comment

Welcome! Southern Germany must be an ambient hotbed ;) - currently listening to Dodecane - great stuff!
        www.soundcloud.com/phoenstorm

Comment

Greetings Subdream

welcome aboard m8

I hope you enjoy your stay here :tu:
          life believe is not a dream so dark as sages say

https://soundcloud.com/meta4-803929896

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, really appreciate it.

Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe
            (just listen to any of our podcasts)
            Indeed, I was drawn here by the podcasts in the first place. ("Oh, there is an ambient forum. Oh, they have podcasts. Oh, this sounds really nice." =)

Originally posted by KrisM
            The furthest south I've been in Germany is Nürburg (and two laps on the Nürburgring ). The drive from Amsterdam was gorgeous o.O
            Nürnberg is a nice city, I go there at least once a year. Though it's a 2.5h drive from where i live (near Heidelberg) .
            Amsterdam is still on my todo-list.

Originally posted by KrisM
            (and a nice change from some other forums I won't mention >.> )
            I do not even bother with those "other forums", where people sometimes seem to be virtually eaten alive. =)

Originally posted by phoenstorm
            Welcome! Southern Germany must be an ambient hotbed - currently listening to Dodecane - great stuff!
            Thank you =) . The thought of having likeminded artists in the vicinity is really nice.
            Soundcloud

Comment

welcome and loving your stuff mate :-)

Ivan

Comment

Working...
              X