Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oxebe
    replied
    I'll say hi again, richy tronik, aoVI, blackivan and phoenstorm! Big thanks for listening, and I see many people here making great music :-)

Leave a comment:

• phoenstorm
    replied
    hmmm...listening to "untitled space" at the moment - that's great stuff...welcome !

Leave a comment:

• blackivan
    replied
    welcome and you have some amazing stuff on soundcloud :-)

Leave a comment:

• aoVI
    replied
    welcome!

Leave a comment:

• meta4
    replied
    Hi oxebe

Welcome aboard Ambient Online m8 :tu:

Leave a comment:

• oxebe
    replied
    Thanks a lot for nice welcome! Time to explore deeper AO forums now... :biggrin:

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Right on!

Really happy you found us. Listening to your music on SoundCloud right now...you fill fit in here for SURE!

Again, welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay!

Cheers,
    -S1gns

Leave a comment:

• windspace
    replied
    Welcome!! Hope you enjoy participating here, it's a friendly place!

Leave a comment:

• seismic1
    replied
    Welcome to AO. I hope you enjoy your time here. There are some very interesting threads to explore :D
    Last edited by seismic1; 01-12-2014, 04:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• oxebe
    started a topic Glad that could join!

Glad that could join!

Hi everyone! I saw the link to Ambient Online in one of Music Cafe threads in KVR Audio and decided to join you here. I think that found this place very suitable for sharing views on music with -ambient- tag. I started to listen to electonic music some time agoooo ;) remembering Tangerine Dream, Klaus Schulze and others. Luckily or unluckily, I don't know, I'm not able to focus on one genre of music. I make some electronica with dub feel, ambient dub, ambient and piano stuff.
    I use Ableton Live as DAW and soft synths. You can find some of my tracks on Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/oxebe.
    Glad that could join.
    Greets!
Working...
X