Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Turkey

Hello,

My name is Yunus AKA 'Distant Universe' (this is my new music profile name). I live in Turkey.Happy to join that community and I want to know each of you. This is where I can feel myself as a part of ambient spirit.
    Normally I am a freelance/home office graphic designer. But electronic music(ambient) production is as important as my primary profession and a feed of my soul for everyday. Usually I use Ableton Live as a DAW and Camel Audio Alchemy, and SynthMaster softwares for creating my sounds.

My Soundcloud name is 'Distant Universe'. I would be happy if you listen some of my little tracks.

Thank you for reading.

Merhaba Yunus.

Burada bulunan yararlı birçok bilgi var.

I'm a fan of SynthMaster too.
    Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Hi seismic1,

Thanks for reply and I followed you on Soundcloud.
      This forum is best place to find everything you want to know about ambient.

--> Burada bir Türk adminin bulunması çok güzel.PM ile görüşebiliriz umarım.

Comment

Welcome to AO!

Comment

Originally posted by DistantUniverse View Post
          Hi seismic1,

Ben Türk değilim, ama uzun bir süre önce İstanbul'da yaşamış.

I just played "All that Remains" and "Abandoned Station". Both very enjoyable pieces
          Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Originally posted by seismic1 View Post
            Originally posted by DistantUniverse View Post
            Hi seismic1,

Ben Türk değilim, ama uzun bir süre önce İstanbul'da yaşamış.

I just played "All that Remains" and "Abandoned Station". Both very enjoyable pieces
            Oh, I understand. Thanks for listening and following. Flad you like it.

Comment

Working...
            X