Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Ireland

Howdy folks ,

I found this forum while looking for new places to post information about a range of soundsets I offer through Soundsdivine .
    I've been a crazed ambient fan ever since I bought Jean Michel Jarre's 'Waiting for Cousteau' back in 1990 . Hopefully I can learn and share a few things here at ambientonline.org .

Welcome to the Pleasure Drone
    Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Thanks seismic1

Comment

glad to have you here!

Comment

Cheers aoVI , good to be here !

Comment

Looks like you've already found yourself here!

Really glad to have you with us. Glad you decided to join.

Enjoy yourself and looking forward to seeing you around!

Cheers,
            -S1gns
            Synphaera Records
            Space | Time | Matter

Comment

A big, warm welcome to the forum..from one Irish guy to another. Hope to see you posting more on here. I already have the 3 Omnisphere sets from over on the SD site..but it's a shame there are none for Alchemy, as I use that a lot and always have my eye out for new stuff to use with it. Having said that, the Diva stuff sounds really good and I'll no doubt grab the same once I get round to getting Diva, which I mean to do at some stage.

Anyway, welcome again..in which part of the country are you based?

Comment

Welcome from a few miles north of Belfast! :highfive:

Comment

Welcome to AO. I have a couple of your sound sets- 1 for Diva & 1 for Zebra. I hope you enjoy this forum, you're a very welcome addition!

Comment

again welcome and i hope you enjoy :-)

Comment

Howdy Soundsdivine and ambientsketchbook too!
                      Greetings from Belfast
                      https://soundcloud.com/id_23

Comment

Thanks for the greetings ID_23 , Windyspace , blackivan & Ambientsketchbook !

@Ambient Mechanics - Howdy . Im in Greystones , Co.Wicklow , just 15 miles south of Dublin . As far as Alchemy goes , as soon as Camel Audio sort out the Import sample issue , I'll be doing something . I have a ton of samples ready for a vintage analogue style library . Whereabouts in Ireland are you ?

Comment

Can't wait for that, SD..but guess I'll have to. Make sure to keep us all updated here on AO as to if and when you do release an Alchemy set..would love to get my hands on such when you do.

I'm down the country from you..based in the Blackrock area of Cork.

Comment

Will do AM !

Comment

Nice to meet you, Welcome to AO. :thumbsup:
                              An Ambient artist & Sound designer 'WeatherM' from South Korea.
                              My English is not good, please understand :p
                              Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/toogoodweather
                              Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/officialWeatherM

Comment

Working...
                              X