Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello fro NW New Jersey!

Hello everyone!

This is Dave from NW New Jersey. I've been playing music for many years...classical, electronic, rock, country, jazz...and all types of other sub-genres.

I was doing a search for Ambient Guitar Hardware and came across a thread here about Guitar Rig and made a post there. I can't believe I had not come across this site before. Immediately signed up and now looking forward to what I can find here as well as any experience I can share. I'm a somewhat regular poster at electro-music.com (DES is the name there) and to a lesser extent at muffwigglers.com, gearslutz.com and several other product related forums.

Off to surf the forum!

Dave

welcome!

Comment

Welcome and enjoy Dave

IvanB

Comment

Welcome Dave! Glad you found your way here

Comment

First of all, welcome to the site! So glad you ended up here.

Secondly, I'm really glad we're searchable...a great way to find us. Lucky you, you've stumbled upon the biggest and most friendly active ambient forum on the internet.

Welcome to ambient online.

Cheers,
          -S1gns
          Synphaera Records
          Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I've gotten a lot of info reading the various blogs, threads and articles on the site. All of it very interesting. S1gns - I read your interview and found it quite inspiring! Thank you for sharing those thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta T View Post
              Thanks for the kind words everyone! I've gotten a lot of info reading the various blogs, threads and articles on the site. All of it very interesting. S1gns - I read your interview and found it quite inspiring! Thank you for sharing those thoughts.
              You are quite welcome.

There is so much inspiring information on the site and within this community.

If you're hungry for more, check out the back catalog of the podcasts on my SoundCloud. It's an ambient gold mine, I promise you.

Cheers.
              Synphaera Records
              Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Working...
              X