Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasonal Sound System

Hello everyone!
    Just joined the forum, have not had the chance of exploring AO that much just yet, but had an urge of joining, since the first look, looked pretty good!
    Anyhow, my birth name is Juuso, im from Funland, im kinda depressed and lonely, at times experiencing short waves of peace and tranguility, oh, and i have a tendency for typos and writing some particularly difficult words wrong but...i think you all understand that.

I have Been making music/noise/sounds since i Turned 18 and aim now 23, so that makes for a good couple of Years of dwelling in the musical realm.

I operate under the alias of seasonal sound system, i dont have a specific genre i would pursue, rather, i just boot the computer and launch flstudio, and do whatever! Some of It end up Being Møre ambientish, sometimes not, anyhow,

I have this problem, of 5000 unfinished tracks, trying to get rid of those, dont Want to leave this planetary life and left only unfinished stuff behind, but like said, depressed most of the time, so It is kind of a slow process getting there.

Sad and lonely, these are probably two things coming trhu my sounds freguently.

Anyhow, nice to meet you all in here!

uploadfromtaptalk1410778651788.jpg

Hello Juuso. A very warm welcome to Ambient Online my good friend.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us :tu:
    life believe is not a dream so dark as sages say

https://soundcloud.com/meta4-803929896

Comment

Hello and welcome to Ambient Online. I'm glad you found us. I'm sure you will find something to cheer you up a bit Look forward to herring your work.
      Cheers!

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Ambient Online is a special place. I hope it helps you in a positive way. Many members here can attest to that fact.

Cheers and welcome aboard,
        -S1gns
        Synphaera Records
        Space | Time | Matter

Comment

You just joined a very supportive and collaborative community.

Please feel free to post up even unfinished works to get some new perspectives. Reach out and get to know people here, we come from many different backgrounds and approaches to recording. We all have something to teach and to learn, so jump on in!

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
          X