Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!!!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Paul Lopez. I created The Shoegaze Collective websites. I am also the leader for the Shoegaze group Spell 336 but my main focus is my full time Ambient-Dark Ambient-Drone music project called SANA OBRUENT. I am based in California. I have always been a fan of AMBIENT MUSIC and I hope that I have done my best to put out the sounds in my mind and share them with all of you. My sound is something that I am always trying to refine. I am somewhat of a perfectionist and I share that mindset when I record.

As for my tools when recording I use whatever is in front of me and I manipulate everything and take it as far as I can when recording.

I hope all of you listen with an open mind and hopefully you will enjoy what you hear. Thank you to everyone here at AMBIENT ONLINE! I am discovering so many great artists because of this forum and I hope that I can meet more. With that being said........

Turn off the lights. Lay down, Headphones on. Now drift.

Verum musicum (by Erik Satie) Qui proficit in sapientia ... ... clara est et didicit carere sacrificia magna et paratus sit ad sacrificia ingenti ... ... si dici potest sua industria ... est ingenti ... ... In certamen paratum est ad honestatem et ipse pugnabit is ...

Sana Obruent is a dark ambient group based in California. Sana Obruent is the creation of one, Paul Lopez. In 1991 Paul founded and lead the Shoegaze/Dreampop group Spell 336. He is also the creator of The Shoegaze Collective, an online aggregate for all things Shoegaze... Verum musicum (by Erik Satie) Qui proficit in sapientia ... ... clara est et didicit carere sacrificia magna et paratus sit ad sacrificia ingenti ... ... si dici potest sua industria ... est ingenti ... ... In certamen paratum est ad honestatem et ipse pugnabit is ...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sana-...ref=ts&fref=ts

About time too. We've been expecting you
    Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

shoegaze?

I love shoegaze.

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to AO!!
        Only dead fish go with the flow.

Comment

Thank you everyone! So glad that I found this site! AMBIENT ONLINE FOREVER!!!:rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Lopez View Post
            Thank you everyone! So glad that I found this site! AMBIENT ONLINE FOREVER!!!:rockon:
            Now this man really knows how to get on our good side... :tu:

Nice to see someone so enthusiastic right out of the gate.

Checking out your music right now on SoundCloud...some nice stuff! You'll definitely fit right in.

Cheers to you and welcome aboard,
            -S1gns
            S1gns Of L1fe
            Patreon | Synphaera | exosphere | YouTube

Comment

Just started in on your bandcamp, then switched to your youtube channel.

speechless.

wow.

Comment

Feels like home....

Comment

Thank you for the kind words and support....

Comment

Working...
                  X