Greetings from the land of Detroitish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from the land of Detroitish

I am so happy to see a forum for ambient creations. There are so many amazing soundscapes to create and explore. I added a few tracks to the group on Soundcloud. I hope you enjoy, or don't hate them too much. Cheers and happy new year.

Greetings ravasb. Welcome here! I'll check out your tracks, thanks for sharing them!

Comment

Originally posted by ravasb View Post
      I am so happy to see a forum for ambient creations. There are so many amazing soundscapes to create and explore. I added a few tracks to the group on Soundcloud. I hope you enjoy, or don't hate them too much. Cheers and happy new year.
      Ha!!! Awesome intro Ravasb!!! We're pretty much lacking in the hate-department...I don't think you'll find much if any of that here! We are indeed a group dedicated to pushing the envelope in the realm of new soundscapes and dreamworlds...it's kinda our specialty. :tu:

Cheers and welcome to AO!!!

-S1gns
      Synphaera Records
      Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Thank you for the great welcome. In my professional life I try to help people with their anger issues and try to make them appreciate their lives more. I am glad this forum is both warm and chill.

Comment

Hi ravasb!

We're trying to keep a kind, warm vibe here on Ambient Online. I believe we're succeeding.

Welcome! I'll listen to your tracks today. I'm sure you'll have a lot to offer us!

Comment

Working...
          X