Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from vienna, austria ...

hello to all,

i found this place by accident and i like it here. today i finished my entry for the osd#23 ... let's see what is coming next.

:daydream:

you can find my music on http://soundcloud.com/ahornberg
    ahornberg.bandcamp.com
    soundcloud.com/ahornberg

Wonderful.

Glad you decided to join us and dive in so quickly to the challenge! You will enjoy your stay here.

Cheers and welcome aboard,
    -S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Welcome to AO! Glad you stumbled upon us and I hope you continue to enjoy participating 😀

Comment

welcome!

Comment

thanks for all your nice welcomes!

this day i recovered a book about programming supercollider ... maybe i'll get the time to do something with it.
          ahornberg.bandcamp.com
          soundcloud.com/ahornberg

Comment

Originally posted by Ahornberg View Post
            thanks for all your nice welcomes!

this day i recovered a book about programming supercollider ... maybe i'll get the time to do something with it.
            I've been able to browse your sound cloud briefly…great work! Will return for another listen when I have some time Look forward to hearing your Supercollider creations. I downloaded Supercollider and promptly decided that I was already climbing too many learning curves to attempt learning Supercollider…maybe someday...

Comment

i played around a little bit with overtone, a programming language that makes it a bit easier to access the basic supercollider functionalities. but overtone is strong orientated at western music. my idea is more to go microtonal and to leave the patterns and rules of western music behind (so far i can ... my mind is imprinted by all that music i grew up with: i like the big-band-sound, i like soul, eenn bee gees too! on the other hand, gamelan for example is a strange thing for me, but very fascinating).

making music using supercollider can really be frustrating. i didn't even finished one track yet. i did a lot of work-related java-programming in the last years, so i'm comfortable with the supercollider-language. but there are no knobs or sliders out of the box like on a vst-plugin. maybe you have to wait such a longer while since my first supercollider-track will be finished ... :shhh:
              ahornberg.bandcamp.com
              soundcloud.com/ahornberg

Comment

Welcome to the mysterious, dark, but exceptionally friendly world of Ambient Online, where the curtains are drawn, but everything else is real
                Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Working...
                X