Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hezment's greetings from Warsaw (Poland)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hezment's greetings from Warsaw (Poland)

Hello everybody!
    I'm Kuba Karwacki from Warsaw, creating ambient/chillout/IDM as "Hezment"; I've just released an album in Plusquam Chillout called "MIR":
    http://www.plusquam-records.net/hezment-mir/

Now I'm in progress of creating new album and the same time I'm looking for artist who would like to release their track/s on compilation for australian trance label Inner Lotus Records. Please send me links to your soundcloud tracks, or files by sendspace to: [email protected]

My profile on soundcloud with full tracks: http://soundcloud.com/hezment, Fb fanpage: facebook.com/hezmentura, Official page: aspekt.3-2-1.pl

Big thanks for inviting me on this forum

Awesome!!!

Welcome (finally) to ambient online Hezment! Your music is so good and I know the community here will only benefit from having you around. Looking forward to having you with us!!!

-S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Welcome to Ambient Online! I've been enjoying your music on our SoundCloud group.

Comment

Thanks for your kind words! Signs: you know that I like your music too ;); Dax IX: are you creating something also? If yes, I would like to listen!

Comment

Originally posted by Hezment View Post
          Thanks for your kind words! Signs: you know that I like your music too ;); Dax IX: are you creating something also? If yes, I would like to listen!
          For sure!!! Yes, Dax IX definitely has some music coming. Check out this thread for the latest drone from our leader!!!
          Synphaera Records
          Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Welcome to Ambient Online! Definitely glad to have more people on board! Cheers
            -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

Comment

Welcome to AO!
              I'll encountered your work some time in the past, but I see that there's a ton of great music to explore, which is what I'll do. Also, greetings from Łódź.

Comment

Working...
              X