Greetings from Central Pennsylvania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Central Pennsylvania

Saw this site posted on VIControl so figured I would check it out since I spend a lot of time working with ambient soundscapes. Sadly, I don't do a lot of my own design as my time is limited and I find that working with presets and samples is more productive for me because of my perfectionism (I use to spend 1-2 weeks working on a single sound to get it "just right" for a single song) trait. Luckily, I found a lot of great plugins that handle soundscapes brilliantly.

Nice to see a forum dedicated to ambiance!

Hello!

Not a thing wrong with using presets and sound packs--a number of sound designers frequently post in here. For example, Sampleconstruct (patchpool) provides a lot of insight to the tools he is experimenting with as well as his sound design work.

Your music is where you find it.

Comment

Welcome to Ambient Online! You know, I find that I have the same problem with time...and that I'm happy to use whatever is at hand that works for me Sometimes a field recording I made, sometimes samples form free sounds.org. Sometimes my own patch, sometimes (more times...) a preset from a sound designer. It's the sound that is important.

Cheers!

Comment

Welcome Mystic. I hope that you will enjoy your stay with us :tu:
        life believe is not a dream so dark as sages say

https://soundcloud.com/meta4-803929896

Comment

Hi Mystic - welcome!
          Twitter (personal) - EarTickles - Twitter (EarTickles) - Facebook

Comment

Welcome! Enjoy.
            www.soundcloud.com/spiritscrutinium

Comment