Greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings!

Glad to see a new Ambient site taking shape with so many new artists. Looking forwards to joining the fun!

Feel free to check out my site and label for more information on my projects:

JackHertz.com
    AuralFilms.com

EMjoy!

Jack Hertz

Good to see you found your way here! I have heard some of your work and loved it; through Scott's show Blind Flight and Har's former show, Nightscaping Radio

Comment

Thanks for pointing out this site Jack

Comment

Originally posted by aoVI View Post
        Good to see you found your way here! I have heard some of your work and loved it; through Scott's show Blind Flight and Har's former show, Nightscaping Radio
        Golly, thanks! I'll do my best to keep up the good impression.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Hertz View Post
          Glad to see a new Ambient site taking shape with so many new artists. Looking forwards to joining the fun!

Feel free to check out my site and label for more information on my projects:

JackHertz.com
          AuralFilms.com

EMjoy!

Jack Hertz
          Welcome to Ambient Online! Happy to see you found us. I've enjoyed listening to a fair bit of your music, you are one of the artists that inspired me to begin composing ambient music! I look forward to hearing more. 😊

Comment

Originally posted by Symatic Star View Post
            Thanks for pointing out this site Jack
            Really glad you got here😀 I've enjoyed listening to your music as well!

Comment

Working...
            X