Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Usually I don't know how to introduce myself, and this is no exception. But let's try.

I'm from Brazil, soon to be 20. I found this site through Reddit, and it seems like a nice place.

I've been into music for a long while now. Ambient music is one of my favourite styles, but I pretty much listen to any music as long as it sounds good. Mike Oldfield, Enya and Nine Inch Nails are some of my favourite ambient artists.

Been making music for a few years now. You can find it here and here too. Right now, I work all alone. I can play a couple of instruments, although I excel in none, and I want to play even more.

One last thing: I have the awful habit of registering in forums and then spending long times without logging in. But I'm trying to change that.

Well, I guess that's it.
    I don't know who I am, but I'm still alive.

Great introduction! This is one forum you won't regret joining. The community here is amazing. Can't wait to check out your music!

We've been getting a ton of new sign ups recently and I suspect it's from Reddit. Can you link me to the post you found us on? I'll have to go thank whoever posted it!

Anyway, cheers to you and welcome aboard,
    -S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Sure, it was this post.
      I don't know who I am, but I'm still alive.

Comment

Thank you! "S1gned" up for reddit...ready to rock! See you online and thanks again. :D
        Synphaera Records
        Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Welcome to the forum l_auder. Glad to see new faces here.

Comment

Welcome to Ambient Online

Comment

Hey welcome aboard l_awdur :thumbsup:
              life believe is not a dream so dark as sages say

https://soundcloud.com/meta4-803929896

Comment

Welcome! So glad these compilations are reaching people and guiding interested artists and listeners to us!

Grumble
                Apparently I have forgotten my Reddit pw, and it says no email for user, despite me posting there in the last 2 months...The Freemasons are on my tail again.

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                  // Home // Twitter // Soundcloud // Bandcamp // Hearthis // Youtube //

Comment

Working...
                  X