Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

Hey all -

I'm Matthew Barlow - a sound artist, guitarist, and producer residing in Asheville, NC. I'm looking forward to getting to know you, and am excited about what I can learn from everyone!

I have releases available on my bandcamp site...

As well as with Withering Trees - a netlabel based in Germany.

I also host Notes From The Underground on Asheville FM where I am also this year's Production Director. The show airs live every Sunday evening from 11pm-Midnight EST. The most recent episode featured S1gns Of L1fe, and I have him to thank for inviting me to the forums here at Ambient Online!
    Last edited by Matthew Barlow; 02-11-2013, 10:44 PM.
    www.matthewbarlow.bandcamp.com

YES!!!

My man!!!! So glad you have finally joined us. Welcome to ambient online!!! It's the enthusiasm of the members here that keeps us going strong and I am completely confident you will bring that and then some. Your music is absolutely amazing and you such a down to earth guy, I am more than excited to have you part of this community.

Cheers and again, welcome Matthew!!!

-S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Hello and welcome, Matthew! Your experience will be an asset here!

I did here your dulcet tones when you hosted S1gns of L1fe on your show. I've got to say, I really enjoyed the show as a whole, you're a great host. I am in the process of checking out your music on soundcloud - loving your use of recorded samples! Really, really nice stuff.
      Retnuh Recordings on Soundcloud | Bandcamp | YouTube | Blogspot | Last.fm
      Tim Hunter Music (soundtrack work) on Soundcloud | Bandcamp | YouTube | Blogspot

Comment

Hi Matthew!

Great interview with S1gns Sunday night!

I'll have a listen to your music very soon.

As Retnuh said, you'll be a great asset here. Perhaps you could give us pointers on giving interviews because that's something we'd like to include here on AO.

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome, Matthew. I really enjoyed your show on Sunday with Chris.
          Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Working...
          X