We're Sleep Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're Sleep Radio

We broadcast from Te Aroha in New Zealand and pride ourselves as the only station on the planet that wants its listeners to fall asleep while tuned in. The station was set up to combat insomnia. We play ambient music 24/7 with no advertisements, no DJs and no station IDs - just pure music from one track to another.

We're always on the lookout for new music from budding ambient music artists that produce music with downbeat, non-vocal emotion. We tend to reject tracks where it's obvious that the artist has just held down 3 or 4 keys for 10 minutes or so.

While we don't remunerate for music submitted, tracks embedded with ID4 url tags can get click-through to track purchase websites. At the moment we have anything between 300 and 600 simultaneous listeners and it's rising with every week. We have over 21,000 followers on tune-in.com alone. Check us out at www.sleepradio.co.nz

John Watson
    Station Manager
    Sleep Radio
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sleepradio; 04-26-2016, 10:50 AM.

Sounds very relaxing--heading over to check it out.

Originally posted by sleepradio View Post
    We tend to reject tracks where it's obvious that the artist has just held down 3 or 4 keys for 10 minutes or so.
    I swear I never go over 2 keys for 8 minutes. :p

In fact I actually fall asleep making my music.

EDIT: Some good stuff playing and the playlist looks good too. 325 listeners.
    Last edited by aoVI; 04-26-2016, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X