X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Dude!!!

You made it...even after you swore you couldn't keep up with it. I'm going to hold you to it...after all, I am the honorable S1gnsOfL1fe!!! :lol:

Seriously, really glad you are here. Funny story...I found Chris' music one night looking through his label's bandcamp page just surfing around looking for some new music. I stumbled across his name. 'Aphelion,' I thought to myself. Hey, this guy MUST be good! (See where I'm going with this?) Needless to say, I bought his album on the spot, messaged him, and we've been friends ever since.

Chris is a SERIOUSLY talented ambient artist so I'm looking forward to having you all hear his work and getting to benefit from his contributions here!

Cheers [A]!

-S1gns

Leave a comment:

• [Aphelion]
    started a topic Greetings from the Netherlands

Greetings from the Netherlands

Hi one and all!

My name is Chris Anderson and I produce music under the name [Aphelion]. My music can best be described as a mixture between post-rock, downtempo, drone and ambient and I'm currently signed to CRL Studios in Alaska and Raumklang Music in Germany. The honourable Chris Bryant told me about this forum and I thought it couldn't hurt to be more active in my 'scene'. Let's see if I can keep this up, I've always had trouble with maintaining a presence on an online forum.

Chris.

If you want to check out my social media pages you can find me on bandcamp, Soundcloud and on Facebook.
Working...
X