Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Norway!

Hey!

Just signed up, and therefore a proper introduction seemed to be the right place to start.
    Been frequent guests to this site lately, as it is a really good place to discover new ambient music, and thought it was time to join in on the fun.

We're Above, Convenience Store!, two blokes from the deep woods of Norway, making ambient and drone music.

Here is a little taste of what we do:

Looking forward to being a part of this community

Cheers
    Above!
    http://soundcloud.com/above-convenience-store

Welcome guys!!

You're one of my favorite artists on SoundCloud. Glad to see you here. Keep up the inspirational soundwork!!

Comment

Welcome to AO Great name btw.
      Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

My goodness,

Amazing material. I am just sorry I didn't discover you sooner. You are definitely in the right place and I'm really excited about having you contribute to this community. All the best to you and welcome to ambient online.

Cheers,

-S1gns
        Synphaera Records
        Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Above, Convenience Store!

Best name. Ever. Welcome.

There is a hazy, fuzzy sound to your music. I like that, gives it character.
          "The only thing that means a thing in the end is what you loved, and who you loved, and you let it take you home..."

Comment

Great to have you here! I've been a big fan of your work on SoundCloud.
            really, there is no such thing as unlistenable noise...
            SoundClound
            Bandcamp

Comment

Working...
            X