Hi, this is Almanacs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, this is Almanacs

Hi everyone, I'm super excited to find a community of ambient producers.
    My name is Wilmer (aka Almanacs), I'm from Honduras, a full-time designer and night-time ambient music producer.

I'm mostly a computer-musician, I use only software got my production (Ableton Live and some awesome VSTs), home-made recordings and a small collection of midi controllers.

You can find some of my music at my Bandcamp page.

Can't wait to start meeting you all!

Welcome to Ambient Online!

Comment

Nice to have you hear.

I only played the first few tracks but that's a neat sounding album you have there. Love the cover art.

Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by aoVI View Post
        Welcome to Ambient Online!
        Thank you! I'm listening to "The restless earth" and loving it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryG View Post
          Nice to have you hear.

I only played the first few tracks but that's a neat sounding album you have there. Love the cover art.
          Thanks Gary, after a few weeks released this album I don't feel too proud of it, lol. However I'm working on a new release.

Btw, I'm enjoying the sweet reverb melodies in your "never to be repeated" track.
          Great work!

Comment

Welcome man! I remember watching your vocal reverb session on youtube a few months back and loving it! Glad you joined the forum
            Bandcamp | Youtube | SoundCloud

Comment

Originally posted by ambient-addict View Post
              Welcome man! I remember watching your vocal reverb session on youtube a few months back and loving it! Glad you joined the forum
              Hey thanks so much! It's honour coming from you, I really admire your music

Comment

Originally posted by almanacs View Post
                Btw, I'm enjoying the sweet reverb melodies in your "never to be repeated" track.
                Great work!
                Thanks! "sweet reverb melodies", I like that, will put in on the blurb. Quite surprised how well such a minimal little track seems to be going down. All much appreciated.

Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by GaryG View Post

Thanks! "sweet reverb melodies", I like that, will put in on the blurb. Quite surprised how well such a minimal little track seems to be going down. All much appreciated.
                  lol. Yeah, simple is usually better

Comment

Welcome to AO!

Added your album on Spotify to my library so I can listen to it on the road. Liking what I hear so far... Nice work.
                    https://open.spotify.com/artist/4fMEkacUl5m5P9HvhKzxzS
                    https://soundcloud.com/cosmic-cadence

https://cosmiccadence.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicCadence View Post
                      Welcome to AO!

Added your album on Spotify to my library so I can listen to it on the road. Liking what I hear so far... Nice work.
                      Thank you so much for your kindness! I'm doing the same with your music right now.
                      Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                      X