Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing a new project of Max/MSP studies

Hi everyone, it's Bias here.

I'm a musician and sound designer from Italy and during the last year, while I was working on some music for theatre, I connected some of my tastes, influences, reference artists, realizing that all I was doing and listening to at that time had a name: ambient music.

I decided to dig deep into the subject, producing some studies while investigating musical aspects of the genre, and I stumbled across this wonderful forum, which was an endless pool of inspiration!

So, now, I'm here to meet you all, to introduce this project to you (it will be a year-long project, with twice per month publications), and to be part of the community.

Check it out following the link and...

Nice to meet you!

Bias

TRAME. a study on ambient music. Trame is a collection of sketches, patches, raw material from previously released works, re-processed in order to make another,…

nice work :-)

Comment

Welcome to AO; look forward to getting to know you.

Comment

Lisetened to Trama #-01, Very nice! Look forward to listening to more later.

Welcome to Ambient Online
        Extreme complication is contrary to art.
        — Claude Debussy

Hear some of my music at hearthis , Soundcloud, Bandcamp, or just say Ello! Also see H.P. Dronecraft collab with ontol.

Comment

Working...
        X