Greetings from The Infinite Calling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from The Infinite Calling

Hello everyone. I am Daniel Turner and I am the guitarist for the ambient music project known as The Infinite Calling. Please take a moment to check out my profile, listen to some of my tracks, and feel free to drop a message anytime. It's great to be here at Ambient Online and I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Namaste-DT
    www.reverbnation.com/theinfinitecalling

You made it!

Awesome to have you with us. I really enjoy you're music and I like what you're doing. I knew The Infinite Calling and ambient online would be a perfect fit.

Cheers and welcome aboard!
    -S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Welcome
      Yuroun Sound Design

Comment

Wow that's some really hot stuff, dude. Never heard you before I played the songs on your website. Great to hear all the awesome things that can be done with a guitar and some great musicianship. I'm totally with you, bro, in terms of what you say in your bio in reference to what you're making this music for. I'd really like to have a website like yours where I can showcase my music in a user-friendly format. May I ask how you designed and built your site? I'd also appreciate your feedback on my music. I just wrote an introduction "Helloooooo from the Arizona Outback" on this forum so you can get links to my stuff on there. Peace and thanks for the great sound, man.

Comment

Soundcloud users can also check out The Infinite Calling at: www.soundcloud.com/theinfinitecalling
          I haven't worked on that page as much as my reverbnation page, but that's changing.

Comment

@AstroAnd Music Thanks! You have some cool tracks! Thanks for sharing. As far as the website design goes, which page are you referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by The Infinite Calling View Post
              @AstroAnd Music Thanks! You have some cool tracks! Thanks for sharing. As far as the website design goes, which page are you referring to?
              I'm referring to the page you have in your signature. Peace, AAM

Comment

The site in my signature has some useful and creative customization features available for users. If you haven't signed up with them, you should. The presentation I have created on the site is really nothing more than a steady stream of trial and error and over time I have fine tuned it to my liking. Hope that helps.

Comment

Thats some awesome tuneage you got going on dude, nice to have you aboard
                  https://soundcloud.com/negativespectrum

My record label
                  http://xenomorphrecords.bandcamp.com/

Comment

@mikkha76 Thank you! I'm listening to your tracks on Sound Cloud. Very cool sounds!

Comment

Working...
                    X