Hello, Tonepoet Here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, Tonepoet Here.

Hello, everyone. My name is Tonepoet. I've been producing music for a little while, have a few things here and there, and happy to have found this little oasis within the cyber-sea. You can find my music on my SITE, or at BANDCAMP. It's all free. I make it free so that I don't have stress with it as it is a serious hobby but more fun than work. I also create podcasts under the name Spaceman's Transmissions that can be found on BLOGSPOT or PODBEAN, as well as on ITUNES and wherever streaming podcasts can live and thrive. Feel free to stream, download, share and all. Lastly, my apologies for even standing on a soapbox and going on about this. That aside, looking forward to making good musical connections and finding new artists. If you want to have your music in my podcasts, let me know, hopefully I can accommodate. Peace.

//tonepoet//

Welcome! An oasis is a good description for this place. Not many other places can you get some genuine help with ambient creations and feedback. Speaking of feedback, I see you get a lot of great feedback on bandcamp as well. You'll probably find people willing to submit tracks for your podcasts as well here.
    Dark ambient horror utilizing a completely-original synthesizer on YouTube, SoundCloud, Bandcamp, and Facebook.
    Also join me on the Dark Ambient Discord Server.

Comment

Hello Tom

Welcome to the ambient online community, good to see you here

Had a bit of a poke around some of your stuff and I discovered that you are a member of the Rumourtone bunch, of which I am too, although not active at the moment. I really should re-connect and say "hi" over there.

cheers

andy
      I may not post anything useful, but at least I do it often

Bandcamp // SoundCloud // YouTube

Comment

Immorpher Thank you so much for warm welcome, it is very much appreciated. Glad to make this a home away from home.

synkrotron The Rumourtone guys are a very accommodating and cool bunch of like-minded individuals. I've been in touch with Mike for about a year now, he hit me up at one point to share music. Actually I have a release coming out on Triplicate Records this month (a collaboration with an artist named CloudFall). I'm happy to be associated with them, you should stop in sometime. Peace.

//tonepoet//

Comment

Originally posted by tonepoet View Post
          The Rumourtone guys are a very accommodating and cool bunch of like-minded individuals.
          Absolutely, and a few are members here, too.

I've just posted yet another apology over at the Rumourtone place... It's all I seem to do lately...

cheers,

andy

I may not post anything useful, but at least I do it often

Bandcamp // SoundCloud // YouTube

Comment

Welcome tonepoet ... for somebody who has a "a few things here and there", it sounds like you've been pretty busy!!! ;)

Anyway, as you say, you have found a great place here in the AO forum.
            .oO REALM Oo.
            Facebook || Soundcloud || Bandcamp

Comment

glad to have you here!

Comment

Realm I can see that I have found a place where I'll spend a good majority of my online time. Nice to have found a home, thanks for the welcome.

aoVI Thanks, my friend.

Peace.

//tonepoet//

Comment

HinTonepoet! Welcome to AO I'm about 99% positive that I'm already following you on Soundcloud. Glad you found your way here.

Comment

Welcome Tonepoet! Looking forward to checking out your music and podcast.
                    The motto is "Well, it can't hurt"...

Soundcloud | Bandcamp

Comment

Working...
                    X