Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hi everyone, my name is Boris. I have been making ambient/chillout/instrumental/fantasy music for a lot of years now, this music is my passion, i really enjoy making it. I do it out of pure love and the need to express myself. My music is very melodic and emotional, it's kind of thematic, cause every song is about something i have lived through, and what i felt at particular moments. I joined this forum to connect with other artists, with people that listen to ambient, to share my music with you guys, and to find new music to listen to. I have recently released my first album, and i would love to hear what you guys think about it.

I will put a link to my youtube channel below, and if anyone listens to it, feel free to comment, i would love to know what you think, and most importantly, i hope you will enjoy my music.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUx...uOaSSFXy7bCHwQ

Hello Man From Mars

Welcome to Planet Earth and the ambient online community
    I may not post anything useful, but at least I do it often

Bandcamp // SoundCloud // YouTube

Comment

Hello and welcome! I started to listen to you music and I love how melodic and emotional it is. As far as I'm concerned great stuff
      Sunday Meditations:
      Bandcamp | Youtube
      Life-Giving Light:
      Soundcloud

Comment

Haha thank you @synkrotron, i'm really enjoying your planet And thank you for the comment @Life-Giving Light, i'm listening to your music on youtube right now and will tell you how i feel about it later, but i really enjoy the first 10 minutes so far, it's very good for mediation and relaxing

Comment

Pleased to have you join the crew!

Comment

i'm listening to your music on youtube right now
            Thank you for taking time to listen
            Sunday Meditations:
            Bandcamp | Youtube
            Life-Giving Light:
            Soundcloud

Comment

welcome and enjoy :-) listened to the music well done :-)

Comment

G'day and welcome to AO.
                | Bandcamp | Hearthis | website |

Comment

Thank you all for the welcome, and thank you blackivan for taking time to listen to the music, i'm glad you like it

Comment

Working...
                  X