Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phobos XI Festival, Germany - Nam-Khar, Aidan Baker, Atomine Elektrine, Ex.Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phobos XI Festival, Germany - Nam-Khar, Aidan Baker, Atomine Elektrine, Ex.Order

If you´re located in Germany / Mid-Europe this might be of interest for you:

Phobos XI festival will happen at March 21st, 2020 in Wuppertal, Germany

The line-up revealed so far:

Nam-Khar
    Aidan Baker
    Atomine Elektrine
    Ex.Order

For further information and ticket sales click here
    „Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.“ – William Gibson

--- Music & visuals @ diffusSCHALL - Bandcamp - Soundcloud ---

I will be there.

Comment

Me too, so let´s keep contact and have a chat there.
      „Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.“ – William Gibson

Comment

You will easiyly recognize me: I will wear a black shirt and black trousers...

Perhaps it is better, to look for the guy with the thinng hair and the touareg necklace.

Comment

Originally posted by betadecay View Post
          You will easiyly recognize me: I will wear a black shirt and black trousers...

I love women in uniform... but that´s getting off-topic now.

I´ll be with a friend there and I´ll wear a themed shirt for sure. I´ll drop a line here shortly before departure to make sure which one is not in the laundry.

Comment

Nice line up , very nice !
            https://soundcloud.com/crepuscular

Comment

Working...
            X