Anarchy Effects plug-ins - also for Mac - update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anarchy Effects plug-ins - also for Mac - update

Anarchy Effects is a cross-platform bundle consisting of 5 audio plugins, each of which does a different novel form of frequency domain processing. VST versions now comply to VST 2.4 standard and plugins in different formats are available for both Mac and PC.

Plugins in the bundle:
    • SpectralAutopan – assigns different pan positions to the different component pitches in the input signal. The effect pitch has on pan position is controlled by control points, which can change in pan position and pitch according to LFOs. This adds stereo depth and motion to sounds.
    • Corkscrew – mixes together multiple pitch-shifts of the input signal, increasing or decreasing their pitches in parallel, and fading them in/out at the extremes of their range. This creates the illusion of a sound that seems to continually rise or fall, but doesn’t actually change in average pitch.
    • HarmonicAdder – creates harmonic resonances by pitch shifting the dominant frequencies in your input signal by the various intervals in the harmonic series (octave, octave+fifth, two octaves, two octaves+major third etc). These harmonics can be mixed with the dry input signal to make it more resonant, or used on their own as a new sound.
    • LengthSeparator – bisects the input signal according to the lengths of its component frequencies. Short sounds become the ‘transient’ part, long sounds become the ‘stable’ part. These parts can be isolated (ie the other part removed), or assigned different pan positions to create stereo movement.
    • Convoluter – applies a convolution matrix to the spectral representation of the input signal. This bends the sound along the continuum between pure sine tones and pure noise.

Features:
    • Parameter automation using MIDI controllers or VST automation
    • Complies with VST 2.4 standard
    • 32-bit & 64-bit versions for Mac (VST/AU) & PC (VST)

New in version 1.5.0.2:
    • VST 2.4 compliance
    • Audio Unit formats
    • updated Mac & PC installers

http://www.anarchy-rhythms.com/#anarchy-effects
    SoundCloud // FreeSound // Twitter
    Get exposure for your electronic music through WEATNU.COM independent promotion network.
    "Shortwave" - collaboration album with Ager Sonus

Anyone able to get either the 32 or 64 bit effects package to install? I just get an error that states neither is a valid windows application.

Comment

Originally posted by aoVI View Post
      Anyone able to get either the 32 or 64 bit effects package to install? I just get an error that states neither is a valid windows application.
      Downloaded and tested. Maybe try to use different web browser?
      Get exposure for your electronic music through WEATNU.COM independent promotion network.

Comment

It downloaded fine (chrome), when I go to launch it it says "AnarchyEffects_VST_1.5.0.2_64bit.exe is not a valid Win32 application" or "AnarrchyEffects_VST_1.5.0.2_32bit.exe is not a valid Win32 application"

using win7 64

In Firefox when I click on the link to download I just get an error message saying "the connection to the server was reset while the page was loading"

IE is similar "Page cannot be displayed" after clicking the download link
        Last edited by aoVI; 02-21-2014, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Maybe server was overloaded and returns junk instead of valid files. Try to download files again later.

Meanwhile open one of downloaded EXE files with notepad. Are they full of cryptic symbols, and start with "MZ"
          in first line?

And verify their size: 3 464 366 bytes for AnarchyEffects_VST_1.5.0.2_32bit.exe
          4 716 091 bytes for AnarchyEffects_VST_1.5.0.2_64bit.exe

If size doesn't match and MZ mark is in first line, you have corrupted download.
          If there is no MZ mark in the beginning, you have downloaded something else than valid executables
          (probably because of server overload).

It downloaded fine (chrome), when I go to launch it it says "AnarchyEffects_VST_1.5.0.2_64bit.exe is not a valid Win32 application" or "AnarrchyEffects_VST_1.5.0.2_32bit.exe is not a valid Win32 application"

using win7 64

In Firefox when I click on the link to download I just get an error message saying "the connection to the server was reset while the page was loading"

IE is similar "Page cannot be displayed" after clicking the download link

Comment

Originally posted by MetaDronos View Post
            Downloaded and tested. Maybe try to use different web browser?
            Yeah, download and working for me on 32bit W7...

Good to know they're still being supported. Still use Anarchy Rhythms a lot to inject a bit of rhythmic movement into a piece (think I've used it on OSC tracks a couple of times).
            Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

Ah, seems Avast doesn't like the site and was blocking.

Comment

Avast there, Landlubbers
                Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

I love these effects - I've owned them since the early days of the VAZ synth, so it's nice to see they're still supported. Well, in a way - I had grown to think of them as a 'secret weapon' :D
                  My new album is available now, here: https://thoughtexperiment.bandcamp.c.../supersymmetry
                  Check out my (hopelessly out-of-date) SoundCloud page: https://soundcloud.com/thought_experiment

Comment

Yikes!! :eek: I just in the last few moments gave these a whirl and the Anarchy Rhythm plugin is a real cracker.
                    ....I will have a lot of fun with this.

Thanks for the heads up Meta :tu:
                    life believe is not a dream so dark as sages say

https://soundcloud.com/meta4-803929896

Comment

Working...
                    X