Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sampleconstruct
    replied
    Three days left for the patchpool Serum discounts, offer ends on Sunday night 11:59:59 pam (CET +2).

A sound from Sonic Tabulator here:

Leave a comment:

• Sampleconstruct
    replied
    This set has now been released, the specs in my first post in this thread have been updated accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• Sampleconstruct
    replied
    I was wrong, one of the final patches, very surreal, very spooky, had to be done:

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/surreal-jumper-demo-sonic

Leave a comment:

• Sampleconstruct
    replied
    Here comes the presumably last demo for Sonic Tabulator combining three fresh Serums in a rather mysterious ambient track:

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/last-descender-demo-sonic

Leave a comment:

• Sampleconstruct
    replied
    Three more Serums from Sonic Tabulator in this ambient demo track:

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/float-my-boat-demo-sonic

Leave a comment:

• Sampleconstruct
    replied
    Two more patches from this set in one evening jam after spending the last hours in hospital with our cat, so the track title is "Bono's Patch":

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/bonos-patch-demo-sonic

Leave a comment:

• Sampleconstruct
    replied
    Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
    Tableton Live 10...now with built in Tabulator. Unleash the beast, unableton your workflow. OK I'll stop now... ;)

Back on topic, bank is sounding killer! Do we have a release date yet?
    Thank's Chris, sometime next week I assume

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Tableton Live 10...now with built in Tabulator. Unleash the beast, unableton your workflow. OK I'll stop now... ;)

Back on topic, bank is sounding killer! Do we have a release date yet?

Leave a comment:

• Intro Spectral
    replied
    The whole clip thing I never bother with.. I use it as I would Logic.. so I am basically dissing their entire sales-pitch feature... It seems, like you say, "unmusical", and more like a sophisticated MPC in the computer. I have been on Live since 2009.. before that I was strictly in Reason... and before that I was mainly playing guitar and trying out Fruity Loops at a friends house ;)
    I think Logic has the most attractive GUI.. and I use it for some tasks.. but it feels kind of backwards and awkward to stumble over the wrong short-commands.. I enjoy the audio-editing which seem a lot deeper than Live's.. and I get the sense that the algorithms for warping (flexing) are "nicer" in Logic.. but then I never use these functions the way they are intended..
    Chasing new DAW's seem counter-intuitive to me.. (unless one is just starting out.. or one has serious Reason to do so..)

Leave a comment:

• Sampleconstruct
    replied
    Originally posted by Intro Spectral View Post
    How strange of them to run a cracked version to begin with... but good of them to sort it out.. guess they where limited in options ;)
    I never really liked the interface of Ableton.. It feels kind of "homemade" in a way.. I really like the way it makes me think, but I am at a bit of conflict with how it presents itself.. but maybe a bit of tension keeps me from going lazy.. I dunno ;)
    I enjoy the UI of Reason the most (but I rarely use it other than as a external instrument)...
    Yeah, didn't like Tabelton's GUI and workflow much, and the whole clip/pattern based thinking seemed unmusical to me. I have been stuck with Logic since the late 80s, know it inside out and in again, write all my scores with it too, only Cubase sometimes gets some use here, I ditched Studio One after trying it for a week, so I have never been on a DAW hunt at all.

Leave a comment:

• Intro Spectral
    replied
    How strange of them to run a cracked version to begin with... but good of them to sort it out.. guess they where limited in options ;)
    I never really liked the interface of Ableton.. It feels kind of "homemade" in a way.. I really like the way it makes me think, but I am at a bit of conflict with how it presents itself.. but maybe a bit of tension keeps me from going lazy.. I dunno ;)
    I enjoy the UI of Reason the most (but I rarely use it other than as a external instrument)...

Leave a comment:

• Sampleconstruct
    replied
    I thought so to.. I am rather disappointed to never have seen it referred to as Unableton Live... although I am a happy user of said DAW, I think it is a too good opportunity to be missed out on by the people disliking this fine piece of software ;)
    I never really used it, only worked with it once in a local opera house where they performed a music theatre piece of mine with electronics involved. They ran a cracked version in that opera house, it constantly crashed and on the day of the general rehearsal I said, I would leave the production if they not bought a legal version asap which they did. After that Tableton ran fine and the performances of my piece went smoothly.

Leave a comment:

• Intro Spectral
    replied
    I thought so to.. I am rather disappointed to never have seen it referred to as Unableton Live... although I am a happy user of said DAW, I think it is a too good opportunity to be missed out on by the people disliking this fine piece of software ;)

Leave a comment:

• Sampleconstruct
    replied
    TableWave.. TableTurner.. TableTamer.. Tableton Live.. Table-Label.. TableDisabled... and the list goes on.. wordplay is a minor obsession of mine.. a rather annoying one at that

Lol, Tableton Live is the winner here.

Leave a comment:

• Intro Spectral
    replied
    TableWave.. TableTurner.. TableTamer.. Tableton Live.. Table-Label.. TableDisabled... and the list goes on.. wordplay is a minor obsession of mine.. a rather annoying one at that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X