Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S1gns Of L1fe - New Album AVAILABLE NOW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S1gns Of L1fe - New Album AVAILABLE NOW!!!

"Language of The Ancients" the new album from Bay Area ambient producer S1gns Of L1fe is AVAILABLE NOW!!!

http://www.s1gnsofl1fe.com

Below is a recent interview with S1gns Of L1fe with ambient blogger Contact Light.

http://contactlight.wordpress.com/20...s1gns-of-l1fe/

Here's what people on SoundCloud are saying about some of the songs on the album...

"Good job, this is some of the best ambient I've ever heard!"
    "Beautiful composition and what a fine ambassador for my soundbank this is. 5/5 stars!!!"
    "Dude, this is immensely beautiful!!!"
    "Brilliant atmosphere!"

Available at all major online retail stores including iTunes, Amazon, CDBaby, and Bandcamp.
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Guess what just arrived!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!! First shipment goes out tomorrow so if you haven't yet, pick one up today!!!!! http://www.s1gnsofl1fe.com

DSC_0029CD_Edit.jpg
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

That looks impressive. I always feel that a physical product that you can see and touch has a little more "value" than a download. I guess I grew up in a material world. File under "S" - ASCII ordering, case insensitive :biggrin:

Oh yeah. I'm dismantling my ARCAM this week. It's over 17 years old, so I'm going to try and clean the pots out before the disc arrives.
      Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Guess what else arrived? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Dax IX View Post
          Guess what else arrived? :D

Whaaaaat!!! You got yours before I got mine!!!!!!!!!! Not fair!!! :cry: :lol: I actually wrote them an email today...I was like "where's my plaque?"

WOW, that looks GREAT though!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! I hope they made two.
          Synphaera Records
          Space | Time | Matter

Comment

I didn't think it would arrive for another couple of weeks, because that's what they say on their site, but Mark told me yesterday that he just saw a UPS driver come up to our house. I wasn't expecting anything! But here it is!

I still expect to see another, S1gned copy at my door, though. :p :giggle:

I'm about to have another listen to your whole album this morning.

Comment

I'm listening to "Language" right now and think I'm going to have to upgrade my review to "crazy good!"

It's holding up well to subsequent listenings.
              My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sequent7

Comment

Originally posted by Nemo View Post
                I'm listening to "Language" right now and think I'm going to have to upgrade my review to "crazy good!"

It's holding up well to subsequent listenings.
                WOW, what an awesome review!!! Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you just made my head spin. :omg:

Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Synphaera Records
                Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Check it out!!! "Language of The Ancients" is up to #4 on the best selling ambient albums chart on Bandcamp this week!

Let's make it to number ONE!

bandcamp#4-Edit.jpg

If you haven't already, download your copy RIGHT NOW!!!

http://www.s1gnsofl1fe.com/
                  Synphaera Records
                  Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Awesome! Congratulations, Signs!!!

And... you're very welcome.

All very well deserved.
                    My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sequent7

Comment

just ordered mine today, really nice stuff for a quiet thursday afternoon (my saturday).

Comment

Originally posted by ontol View Post
                        just ordered mine today, really nice stuff for a quiet thursday afternoon (my saturday).
                        ontol you are the man!!! Thank you so much. I hope it gives you good vibes on your day off! I will mail out your CD on the next shipment out.

Cheers!!!!
                        Synphaera Records
                        Space | Time | Matter

Comment

You know...the songs from this album that you posted here sounded great, but now that I can hear the whole album in FLAC format it's amazing!!! I am really enjoying listening!

Comment

Can't wait to get this! I'll be purchasing this as soon as I can

Comment

Originally posted by ho66it View Post
                              You know...the songs from this album that you posted here sounded great, but now that I can hear the whole album in FLAC format it's amazing!!! I am really enjoying listening!
                              Good to know!!! Yeah the FLAC download can take a bit longer, but in my opinion is totally worth it! Glad to know my music is sounding good in high fidelity! :D :D :D

Cheers and thanks for your support Ho66it!!!

-S1gns
                              Synphaera Records
                              Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Working...
                              X