Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compass

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Compass

    Ivan Black - Compass - 800.jpg

    Schallwelle Award nominated artist Ivan Black Brings you his latest album:
    Compass

    “Imagine what seven billion humans could accomplish if we all loved and respected each other. Imagine.”
    After reading this quote I thought of the four corners of the world coming together at the centre. Like the centre of a compass and us sharing in our differences to build a better world. Rather than destroying each other, mistrusting and killing the innocent because of greed for power and selfishness. Imagine a world where we did care??? A dream but a good one I think.

    IvanB


    Last edited by windspace; 02-03-2016, 10:16 AM.

  • #2
    Love it!
    Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/fogparallax
    Bandcamp: https://fogparallax.bandcamp.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Chaz View Post
      Love it!
      thank you so much for taking the time to comment

      IvanB

      Comment


      • #4
        More beautiful music. Love this track Ivan! It provides a true heading to find more great music I'm sure!!

        Comment


        • #5
          The first few bars in, I can already say I love this piece. I feel as if I've time-travelled to a place where the founding member of Tangerine Dream is still alive. And yet this has its own unique flavor. I don't know why you are not a world renowned artist by now, like TD, or Mike Oldfield, or someone like that. Have you done any film sound tracks? A lot of your work would be perfect for that.
          https://metapop.com/sonic-bodhi
          https://www.youtube.com/user/SonicBodhi1
          https://sonicbodhi.bandcamp.com/
          https://hearthis.at/sonic-bodhi-iw/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Windspace View Post
            More beautiful music. Love this track Ivan! It provides a true heading to find more great music I'm sure!!
            thank you so much for taking time to listen :-)

            IvanB

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sonic Bodhi View Post
              The first few bars in, I can already say I love this piece. I feel as if I've time-travelled to a place where the founding member of Tangerine Dream is still alive. And yet this has its own unique flavor. I don't know why you are not a world renowned artist by now, like TD, or Mike Oldfield, or someone like that. Have you done any film sound tracks? A lot of your work would be perfect for that.
              thank you so much for your compliments, i would love to do soundtrack but as of yet no one has asked ....

              IvanB

              Comment


              • #8
                Compass

                Awesome as usual Ivan! To put it simply, I'm particularly fascinated with what you have done with the stereo field here. Mesmerising.


                What is the Schallwelle Award nomination about?
                Last edited by Radical_Realm; 04-05-2016, 07:07 PM.
                Radical Realm E.P. Out Now
                Sound Design & Synthesis Video Channel
                Ambient Soundscapes ABSYNTH PRESETS

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Radical_Realm View Post
                  Awesome as usual Ivan! To put it simply, I'm particularly fascinated with what you have done with the stereo field here. Mesmerising.


                  What is the Schallwelle Award nomination about?
                  thank you so much for taking the time to comment , i was nominated for Best International Artist and for Best international album, for my album "The Image Is Cracked"

                  http://breathecompilations.org/ivan-black-the-image-has-cracked/

                  didn't win but i was up against a lot of very famous acts, but nice to be nominated anyway :-)

                  IvanB

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X