• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Performance 22nd January

gig .jpg

At the Lighthouse Wolverhampton

https://www.facebook.com/Silent-Stra...PAGES_TIMELINE

IvanB

Good luck with the performance, Ivan. Will you be recording?
    Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Originally posted by seismic1 View Post
      Yeah, it'd be sweet to be able to hear or even see the performance as a trip across the pond isn't in the cards.

Comment

I'm going, so I am hoping to get some pics and, on Ivan's approval, I'll post here
        >]:| ~ > Bandcamp < ~ |:| ~ > SoundCloud < ~ |:| ~ > YouTube < ~ |:[<

Comment

Hopefully mate, it will only be a short set tho , then it may be used by a couple of radio stations ... preparing for my album release in Feb on my new label :-)

IvanB

Comment

Originally posted by aoVI View Post
            Yeah, it'd be sweet to be able to hear or even see the performance as a trip across the pond isn't in the cards.
            well as i say there should be a version available hopefully :-)

Comment

Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
              I'm going, so I am hoping to get some pics and, on Ivan's approval, I'll post here
              there wont be much to look at mate LOL,me a controller and laptop,but you are more than welcome to....just be careful i don't break you lense LOL

IvanB

Comment

Wish I could be there Ivan, I'm on the wrong side of the pond too! I'll just look forward to hearing any recording of it; and, I'll try to remember to send a little mental applause at about the proper moment :D

Comment

Originally posted by Windspace View Post
                  Wish I could be there Ivan, I'm on the wrong side of the pond too! I'll just look forward to hearing any recording of it; and, I'll try to remember to send a little mental applause at about the proper moment :D
                  Thank you so much , hopefully it will record well, my new label will hopefully use it for a few radio podcast and then i can put it on Soundcloud :-)

Comment

Same here..really wish I could make it, but travel is out of the question for me right now, but it sure would be great to see you doing your thing live..regardless of how short a set it will be.

Best of luck with it, Ivan..I'm sure it will be a great success, mate. :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by Ambient Mechanics View Post
                      Same here..really wish I could make it, but travel is out of the question for me right now, but it sure would be great to see you doing your thing live..regardless of how short a set it will be.

Best of luck with it, Ivan..I'm sure it will be a great success, mate. :thumbsup:
                      Thank you for your best wishes and support, i will make sure the music is available for people to listen to for sure, most of it will be original material, with the odd inclusion of know sounds :-)

IvanB

Comment

Wish I could be there, but wrong side of the planet! :doh:
                        http://soundcloud.com/tuonela-1
                        http://tuonela.bandcamp.com/

I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Originally posted by Tuonela View Post
                          Wish I could be there, but wrong side of the planet! :doh:
                          well it will be recorded mate, so you will hopefully be able to listen to it :-)

IvanB

Comment

:listening: Excellent, looking forward to that
                            http://soundcloud.com/tuonela-1
                            http://tuonela.bandcamp.com/

I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Train tickets booked...

We'll be there quite early, because I'm a skin flint and don't like handing my hard earned cash over to Virgin trains :biggrin:
                              >]:| ~ > Bandcamp < ~ |:| ~ > SoundCloud < ~ |:| ~ > YouTube < ~ |:[<

Comment

Working...
                              X