Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AO Radio is ONLINE!

AO Radio is ONLINE!

But we need more subissions! I can only produce so many 53 minute pieces to fill the time. ;)

Here are the Submission Guidelines

Submit your pieces HERE!

We have our first submissions from MetaDronos who was generous enough to give me 10 pieces to upload.

Comment

Excellent, Dax, congratulations!!!

I have tons of stuff that I could give you. I think I can easily give you at least a handful of pieces. You can decide if you wish to use any of them or even if you just want to hold on to them for the future... to use in a pinch.

But there is a lot of good stuff floating around here. Getting submissions should not really be an issue.

For myself, I'll try to get some stuff to you tonight or at least by the end of the week at the latest.

Cheers!
      Last edited by Nemo; 03-18-2013, 03:35 PM.
      My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sequent7

Comment

I think I'll whip up something special just for this. Gimme a week or so...
        Ascendant Bandcamp // SoundCloud // FaceBook // Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Nemo View Post
          Excellent, Dax, congratulations!!!

I have tons of stuff that I could give you. I think I can easily give you at least a handful of pieces. You can decide if you wish to use any of them or even if you just want to hold on to them for the future... to use in a pinch.

But there is a lot of good stuff floating around here. Getting submissions should not really be an issue.

For myself, I'll try to get some stuff to you tonight or at least by the end of the week at the latest.

Cheers!
          I'll take anything you want to give me. As long as it's Ambient. ;) The nice thing about AO radio is that there's a random button, so people can set that and listen all day long. Of course, the more we have, the better people's experience.

Originally posted by Phase47 View Post
          I think I'll whip up something special just for this. Gimme a week or so...
          Thanks! I'll take it! :biggrin:

Comment

Just so you all know, we're now being streamed from a PROTECTED DIRECTORY! :biggrin:

Comment

One of these days, we'll move up to a DOUBLE SECRET PROTECTED DIRECTORY! :biggrin:

Comment

:lol:

The way it was before, anyone could just download a song if they opened their web console. Now it's not so easy.

How about some more submissions? :biggrin:

Comment

Probably being dumb here... but how does this work? The link's just sending me to a Post New Thread page.

Comment

Originally posted by ambientsketchbook View Post
                    Probably being dumb here... but how does this work? The link's just sending me to a Post New Thread page.
                    Which link is sending you to the Post New Thread page?

If you'd like to submit music, you would need to post a new thread in the AO Radio Submissions forum, linked to above.

If you just want to listen, you would go to http://radio.ambientonline.org

Submission guidelines are also listed in a thread linked to above.

Comment

Cheers!

Comment

I turned on AO Radio officially for the first time tonight with the new player and domain. Guess what song was on?

One of my songs. Gotta love it.

Downloaded the .m3u, opened it up in iTunes, flawless.

Well done Dax IX.

Cheers.

-S1gns
                        Synphaera Records
                        Space | Time | Matter

Comment

I only have one piece on AO Radio, but it's a doozie. ;)

I have to admit that I like hearing it when it comes on. After all, I write to please myself. :biggrin:

Comment

It is funny: It's not like I can't play my piece anytime I desire, but when I hear one on the AO Radio or Podcast, it makes me feel special, like I am secretly famous.

It's very difficult being secretly famous.:dunno:

Comment

Keep your voice down, or everybody is gonna want a piece of that action :drool:
                              Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Working...
                              X