Luftrum 10 - Soundbank for iZotope Iris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luftrum 10 - Soundbank for iZotope Iris

I have just released my latest soundbank containing 64 presets for iZotope Iris. The soundbank contains an abundance of various pads (28 in total) ranging from deep drone pads to classic pads, organic soundscapes, synths and sound effects too. Drawing it's primary inspiration from the grounding sounds of Mother Earth and pioneers from the early electronic music scene, make sound worlds collide in harmony.

The soundbank makes extensive use of samples from the Luftrum collection. Samples of a didgeridoo, the forest, rain, voices, airport, sound toys, clockworks, record dust, VA synths etc. + a handpicked selection of binaural recordings.

Check the Luftrum website for further information.
    Luftrum
    www.luftrum.com
    SoundCloud - Facebook - YouTube - Twitter

The demo has some pretty nice sounds. Cool to see you on board for Iris, it's a very nice synth! :thumbsup:
    My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sequent7

Comment

Originally posted by Luftrum View Post
      I have just released my latest soundbank containing 64 presets for iZotope Iris. The soundbank contains an abundance of various pads (28 in total) ranging from deep drone pads to classic pads, organic soundscapes, synths and sound effects too. Drawing it's primary inspiration from the grounding sounds of Mother Earth and pioneers from the early electronic music scene, make sound worlds collide in harmony.
      Luftrum - thank you. Your fine work inspired me to purchase Iris. Expect my Iris-produced tracks soon Iris will be a perfect companion to M-RGT's psyGEN.
      SoundCloud // FreeSound // Twitter
      Get exposure for your electronic music through WEATNU.COM independent promotion network.
      "Shortwave" - collaboration album with Ager Sonus

Comment

Working...
      X