Pure Pads for Camel Audio's Alchemy is released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure Pads for Camel Audio's Alchemy is released

Pure Pads is a small Alchemy soundset with 30 pad sounds. All the sounds where made with the Alchemy's Virtual Analog engine, so the sounds are Pure Alchemy. The pad sounds are Warm, lush, deep, dreamy, drone'ish.

Each of the 30 presets makes full use of Alchemy's remix pads, offering a total of 240 sound variations. Use the remix pad and tweak knobs to find sounds that inspire you, or just fit well into your mix. As a bonus we've included the midi files and FL Studio 11 project files used by the demos.

Price €6,50 incl.

https://soundcloud.com/yuroun/sets/pure-iii-demos

http://www.yuroun-sound.net/products...pure-iii-pads/
    Yuroun Sound Design

Congratulations on the release Yuroun! This very well might be the first purchase I make over at Sounds For Synth. Is it going to be on their site as well?

Cheers and again, great work.

-S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
      This very well might be the first purchase I make over at Sounds For Synth. Is it going to be on their site as well?
      Yes, but then it will be €8.50 ;-)
      Yuroun Sound Design

Comment

People making soundsets are dangerous ;)

I've purchased Iris after discovering beauty of soundsets from Patchpool and Luftrum 10.
        I bought GlassViper because of Luftrum patches.
        I have SynPlant after discovering interesting patches on Patchpool site.

I listened to Vase for Alchemy samples and I was under deep impression.
        Now Yuroun adds his brick

I think I know which synth I will buy soon... It's time to become alchemist
        SoundCloud // FreeSound // Twitter
        Get exposure for your electronic music through WEATNU.COM independent promotion network.
        "Shortwave" - collaboration album with Ager Sonus

Comment

Alchemy is pretty great.

So are these patches. I always think of Alchemy as a nice way to manipulate samples, and I had to actually read your post again before it sunk in that this is all VA.

Sold!

Comment

Originally posted by falls a star View Post
            Sold!
            +1 :biggrin:
            Synphaera Records
            Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Originally posted by falls a star View Post
              Alchemy is pretty great.

So are these patches. I always think of Alchemy as a nice way to manipulate samples, and I had to actually read your post again before it sunk in that this is all VA.

Sold!
              Yeah, most designers design sounds with samples with Alchemy. But Alchemy can do more then only manipulating samples. It has a great virtual analog engine. :-)
              Yuroun Sound Design

Comment

The demos sound great! I picked up Pure and Abused Pianos last week, but just had to get this too. I guess it's "the power of three" ... or something.
                https://soundcloud.com/waltmusekamp

Comment

Originally posted by MetaDronos View Post
                  People making soundsets are dangerous ;)

I've purchased Iris after discovering beauty of soundsets from Patchpool and Luftrum 10.
                  I bought GlassViper because of Luftrum patches.
                  I have SynPlant after discovering interesting patches on Patchpool site.

I listened to Vase for Alchemy samples and I was under deep impression.
                  Now Yuroun adds his brick

I think I know which synth I will buy soon... It's time to become alchemist

You're going to love Iris... you're probably loving it already.

The first thing I thought of when I heard Vase for Alchemy was... I've got to get me a vase!

Synplant... there was a big "hoo-ha" on KVR when it first came out I think in late 2008? That synth just has sounds tumbling out of it and everyone was coming up with tons of interesting sounds! Really cool synth! Very "organic", lol.
                  My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sequent7

Comment

My lords, ladies and Gedderbong

Now I am Alchemist, too :cool:
                    SoundCloud // FreeSound // Twitter
                    Get exposure for your electronic music through WEATNU.COM independent promotion network.
                    "Shortwave" - collaboration album with Ager Sonus

Comment

Originally posted by MetaDronos View Post
                      My lords, ladies and Gedderbong

Now I am Alchemist, too :cool:
                      Lookout!!! Can't wait to hear what you do with it once you start loading your own samples. :hypnotized:

I would also recommend watching the official tutorial video series on YouTube. Takes a couple hours to get through them but it's worth it if only to fully see what the interface is capable of.

Have fun with my favorite synth!

-S1gns
                      Synphaera Records
                      Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Working...
                      X