Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ambient Online Podcast #48 (Featuring: Steve Pacheco)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambient Online Podcast #48 (Featuring: Steve Pacheco)

And.....we're back!

https://soundcloud.com/ambientonline...-steve-pacheco

Regarding future episodes of the show...you'll be able to download and listen to the latest 2 or 3 episodes on Ambient Online Podcast SoundCloud page. Once we run out of space, I will have to delete the oldest episode and upload a new one.

All broadcasts will be archived on the Ambient Online Podcast bandcamp page. Any other hosting suggestions are always welcome!

Cheers and enjoy,
    -S1gns

Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Nice to hear this again, great show. Never heard any of Steve's music but he sounds like a cool guy.
    Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

Great podcast! A very informative interview and wonderful music as always. Thanks to both of you guys - and to the artist's who provided music for the podcast
      Nothing is a mistake. There’s no win and no fail, there’s only make.— John Cage
      Hear some of my music at hearthis , Soundcloud, Bandcamp, or just say Ello! Also see H.P. Dronecraft collab with ontol.

Comment

great stuff :-)

Comment

My listening sorted for the day!!

Comment

Really nice...

Comment

Finally!

I managed to put an hour aside to listen to the latest podcast. So glad I did.

I particularly enjoyed the interview with Steve Pacheco which I though was very insightful.

Looking forward to the next instalment
              https://soundcloud.com/synkrotron

Comment

Thanks for this podcast! I loved the interview with Steve Pacheco. I can't tell you how inspiring it is to hear how he started making music. I feel that I'm beginning in much the same way he did. I don't have much of a formal musical background, I'm brand new to audio production, but I have an overwhelming desire to create music. Steve's interview and advice has given me a little extra motivation to continue pushing forward with my own work.
                SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/ambient-addict

Comment

Thank you Chris. This is a wonderful podcast. Beautiful music and a great interview. So glad to have the AO Podcast back.
                  | Bandcamp | Hearthis | website |

Comment

Why not just use Archive.org for your audio file hosting? Then most blog RSS feed aggregators cane make the required podcast feed for publishing to iTunes, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by sup909 View Post
                      Why not just use Archive.org for your audio file hosting? Then most blog RSS feed aggregators cane make the required podcast feed for publishing to iTunes, etc.
                      Archive.org - That's an idea! What blog RSS Feed aggregate do you recommend?
                      Synphaera Records
                      Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Great idea! Maybe we could still release new ones on SC and then rotate them out as newer ones are produced. It would keep us from hitting the limits on SC, while still providing a fairly popular platform for new issues. Archive.org could give listeners sustained access to back issues.

Comment

Working...
                        X