No announcement yet.

Ambi103 Net Radio Is Live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appears to be working now, although it wasn't earlier on this morning.

As a track finished, a voice declared that I was listening to Ambi103, which was nice. Would also be nice if a brief description of which segment we are listening to could also be created

As for "site security," I use Chrome, exclusively, and it is quite surprising how many websites do not have the "secure" label in the URL text box.

Our own ambient online forum also reports that the connection is not "fully secure."

As does a lot of the BBC web pages...

https://soundcloud.com/synkrotron

Comment

Down again ... and today I'm featured

Comment

I've also done a search on the SHOUTcast website for ambi103 and it's not there... Must be having some teething problems...

Comment

Any time I've visited, which has been about 4 or 5 times now, it says ""stream is off air"..will try again later today or this evening (GMT).

Comment

Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
            Appears to be working now, although it wasn't earlier on this morning.

As a track finished, a voice declared that I was listening to Ambi103, which was nice. Would also be nice if a brief description of which segment we are listening to could also be created

As for "site security," I use Chrome, exclusively, and it is quite surprising how many websites do not have the "secure" label in the URL text box.

Our own ambient online forum also reports that the connection is not "fully secure."

As does a lot of the BBC web pages...
            The AO forum shows "secure" for me in chrome.

Comment

Originally posted by SOF View Post

The AO forum shows "secure" for me in chrome.
              Does for me, now, but it didn't this morning...

Comment

Actually, I just noticed, as I was posting just then, that as soon as you click in the reply box the "secure" text in the URL changes to the i inside a circle.

To be honest, I don't really understand all this new browser security stuff.

Comment

Actually, I just noticed, as I was posting just then, that as soon as you click in the reply box the "secure" text in the URL changes to the i inside a circle.

yea, it's a difficult thing with all the certificates and different browsers.

Comment

you are on the station now with Pleione haha

Comment

Originally posted by SOF View Post

you are on the station now with Pleione haha
                      Wey hey! Nice

Comment

Hello all,

I wanted to send my apologies to Spiralized for the glitch in yesterdays broadcast. We did however replay the segments and got it back on the schedule that was posted on Facebook. The new ShHOUTcast servers are very glitchy. (They just did a new update to 2.5.5) We have noticed that when using a MAC we have less issue than when broadcasting with a PC. Go figure. I am going to try to post a direct pls link in this post so you can use any player to listen to the station. The only problem with this list is that you will not know the artist and song title. It seems to be a coding issue with SHOUTcast. To find the station on the SHOUTcast directory, you can search for it or its under Electronic first then Ambient second. We will begin to add more station ID announcements as you all have suggested. We do post the upcoming features on our Facebook and Twitter pages and we do have a programming schedule tab on the website. We appreciate all of your feedback and are working to improve the station. Thank you all for your support.

So when i attempted to post the playlist it changed the link to a direct line to the server. I'm not sure why but you can listen on that page as well. DO NOT use the web address on this page to go to our site. It is incorrect and we are fighting with google to fix it. the correct address is http://ambi103.com
                        Last edited by ambivibe; 10-13-2017, 01:59 PM.
                        Ambivibe

Never Stop Dreaming

Comment

We appreciate your hard work on this!

Comment

Ambivibe, you're putting great passion and love in this, and we all appreciate this

Comment

Thanks for the update on this..much appreciated.

Comment

great stuff :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X