Steve Roach LIVE! February 9 & 10 and 11th, 2018 on SomaFM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Roach LIVE! February 9 & 10 and 11th, 2018 on SomaFM

This weekend, sonic innovator Steve Roach makes his return to Tucson's Solar Culture’s Galactic Center for three nights of ultra psychoactive ambient/electronic adventures in the the deep end of the immersion pool. Presented at the peak of Tucson's Gem and Mineral show -- February 9, 10,& 11 -- all shows are now sold out. The momentum is building to a monumental weekend in Tucson. With soundcurrent friends coming in from all over the US and even Europe, combined with all three shows broadcast live on SomaFM, this will be a moment in time that can be experienced where ever you are.

Each night's performance start at 8pm MST (7pm PST, 10PM EST, 3:00 AM GMT the following day). Live coverage starts at least an hour beforehand on SømaFM's Special Live Events channel, with a simulcast on Drone Zone (Friday) and Space Station Søma (Saturday and Sunday) starting at 7 PST.

SømaFM live will feature everything, including the pre-show drones and the sounds of the audience arriving and maybe some "play by play color commentary."

Drone Zone will feature Friday's show live, starting at 7pm PST

Space Station Søma will feature Saturday and Sunday's shows live, starting at 7pm PST

Last edited by annode; 02-09-2018, 09:29 AM.
    "The dumbest of people are the first to tell you."annode
    My Music

This is great, thanks for sharing. I will definitely be tuning in. Wish I could be there, last time I saw Steve live was back in 2003 in Harrisburg. Too long ago!
    Bandcamp | Youtube | SoundCloud

Comment

Originally posted by dreamware View Post
      This is great, thanks for sharing. I will definitely be tuning in. Wish I could be there, last time I saw Steve live was back in 2003 in Harrisburg. Too long ago!
      Your welcome Todd. Would that be Harrisburg, Pennsylvania?
      I saw him back in the later 80's in Philly.
      I don't see live electronic shows anymore, I find it too impersonal. Too much is automated for one man shows, and you can't see how he's using the gear...mainly.
      "The dumbest of people are the first to tell you."annode
      My Music

Comment

That'll be 9 pm Central time..
        "I would rather be happy than to always be 'right'."

Comment

Working...
        X