Music Software Bundles from Pluginboutique.com

Steve Roach Sunday live SomaFM concert / Saturday night concert video Santa Fe, NM.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • annode
    Banned
    • Sep 2013

Steve Roach Sunday live SomaFM concert / Saturday night concert video Santa Fe, NM.

Tonight Sunday Aug. 5 listen to the concert over SomaFM
    8pm Mountain Time (7pm Pacific and 10pm Eastern)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Live concert video can be seen HERE.
    Starts 41 mins in.
    (EDIT - vid sucks, don't waste your time. Maybe tonight`s vid will be better?)
    Last edited by annode; 08-05-2018, 12:18 PM.
  • annode
    Banned
    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by aoVI
    I might be able to catch this as it is on at about the perfect time for me.
    I may or may not be listening...but I'll be recording it...I have Task Scheduler set.
    Let me know if you want a copy.

Comment

• Ambient Mechanics
      Sentient Plasma
      Astral Traveler
      • May 2013

Originally posted by annode

I may or may not be listening...but I'll be recording it...I have Task Scheduler set.
      Let me know if you want a copy.
      Damn, I missed it..any chance of grabbing a copy of you, annode..that is, if you managed to record it in the end?

Comment

• annode
        Banned
        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Ambient Mechanics

Damn, I missed it..any chance of grabbing a copy of you, annode..that is, if you managed to record it in the end?
        Download from HERE
        I wasn't too thrilled with the show. I missed the 1st 20 mins of the broadcast, had the wrong link address.
        My recorder split the show into two files...no clue what happened.
        This is a time limited post.

Comment

• Ambient Mechanics
          Sentient Plasma
          Astral Traveler
          • May 2013

Cheers..thanks very much, dude..got it.

Comment

• annode
            Banned
            • Sep 2013

Cheers..thanks very much, dude..got it.
            No problem. Don't call me dude pls.

Comment

• Ambient Mechanics
              Sentient Plasma
              Astral Traveler
              • May 2013

No problem. Don't call me dude pls.
              Thanks again for passing that on..much appreciated.

You're the first person I've ever encountered who has objected to use of the word "dude". Judging by your reaction, I assume you think I was being over-familiar. Sorry about that..point taken..it won't happen again.

Comment

• Louigi Verona
                Dream Walker
                Human
                • Apr 2018

Listening to it now. annode Why weren't you impressed with the show?

Comment

• annode
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2013

Thanks again for passing that on..much appreciated.

You're the first person I've ever encountered who has objected to use of the word "dude". Judging by your reaction, I assume you think I was being over-familiar. Sorry about that..point taken..it won't happen again.
                  Nah, it's not about speaking to me in a familiar way...I would encourage that Ambient Mechanics, we are all ambient brothers here. It the word I don't like. I am from the east coast US, we don't use that word. That's a west coast US word primarily. We are way cooler on the east coast side. haha When I hear someone use the word dude, their IQ immediately goes down to a level of imbecile. I see your a resident of Ireland, so I know it's not natural for you to use dude. Bad habit, don't start.

I'm impressed you were more concerned whether it was insulting to me rather then my request becoming an insult to you.
                  Cheers ambient mate. I don't do high-fives either. haha

Comment

• Louigi Verona
                    Dream Walker
                    Human
                    • Apr 2018

Cheers, brothers

Comment

• annode
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Louigi Verona
                      Listening to it now. annode Why weren't you impressed with the show?
                      I listened to much of it I think when it was being aired. Did you see all the gear he had there? (Sat.nights 'Steve Roach Face Book page' concert vid) What he did with all that gear I feel was just lame with some automated drivel. Why he ever bothered to bring half of it is a mystery to me. Most of the time he runs a seqr and he just stands at the mixer moving audio faders. The last SomaFM show he did a few months ago was much better. I just feel he didn't, for whatever reason. put in the effort he usually does. I found it generally un-listenable and have since deleted it.

Comment

• Ambient Mechanics
                        Sentient Plasma
                        Astral Traveler
                        • May 2013

Nah, it's not about speaking to me in a familiar way...I would encourage that Ambient Mechanics, we are all ambient brothers here. It the word I don't like. I am from the east coast US, we don't use that word. That's a west coast US word primarily. We are way cooler on the east coast side. haha When I hear someone use the word dude, their IQ immediately goes down to a level of imbecile. I see your a resident of Ireland, so I know it's not natural for you to use dude. Bad habit, don't start.

I'm impressed you were more concerned whether it was insulting to me rather then my request becoming an insult to you.
                        Cheers ambient mate. I don't do high-fives either. haha
                        Well, we have not doing high-fives in common..the "dude" thing is seen as a U.S friendly greeting over here..didn't realize it was viewed in a dim light over there by some, so thanks for explaining that to me.

Comment

• annode
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2013

Well, we have not doing high-fives in common..the "dude" thing is seen as a U.S friendly greeting over here..didn't realize it was viewed in a dim light over there by some, so thanks for explaining that to me.
                          Like I said, saying it says to most ppl your probably stupid. If you call an American, dude, most likely he doesn't like it but doesn't say anything because he is polite.
                          Most ppl here (aside from the West) will finally ask the person to stop calling them dude.

Comment

• Ambient Mechanics
                            Sentient Plasma
                            Astral Traveler
                            • May 2013

Like I said, saying it says to most ppl your probably stupid. If you call an American, dude, most likely he doesn't like it but doesn't say anything because he is polite.
                            Most ppl here (aside from the West) will finally ask the person to stop calling them dude.
                            Thanks for taking the time to explain it to me..really appreciate it.

Comment

• SomaFMrusty
                              Human
                              • Jun 2017

That venue was a disaster to broadcast from. Their WiFi went out right when the show started; equipment for it was in a locked room no one had access to; Verizon LTE is really slow in Santa Fe; enough bandwidth to handle the 256kb feed of the audio, but when we started the video, it kept dropping and turning the res to 360p.

It was also requested that we didn't re-run the audio of the broadcast because of the just-released live CDs from Tucson, and they want people to buy those, and a rebroadcast over the next week was thought to negatively impact sales, so we were asked not to repeat it.

Comment

Working...