Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are You Thinking of Now?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What Are You Thinking of Now?

    I'm thinking: All of my spur-of-the-moment ideas are the best ideas ever. :idea:

    :D

  • #2
    I'm just wishing I had time to put my studio back together. There's so much crap in the room I can't move or do anything. Most of it is destined for Goodwill or friends with younger kids, but I just need to get my ass out of park and into drive.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Dax IX View Post
      I'm thinking: All of my spur-of-the-moment ideas are the best ideas ever. :idea:

      :D

      These threads are the BEST-THREADS-EVER!!! Hahahaha!!!!!!!! :rotf: :D
      Synphaera Records
      Space | Time | Matter

      Comment


      • #4
        get off the 'net and get to work.

        but this is research for work...kinda

        stop procrastinating.

        not procrastinating, incubating.

        rationalization

        true, but there is some ice cream in the freezer.

        like I said, get off your butt and let's get ice cream

        Now we're talking.

        Comment


        • #5
          :lol::lol:

          Comment


          • #6
            It's the end of the world as we know it....(and I feel fine!) ;)
            Synphaera Records
            Space | Time | Matter

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
              These threads are the BEST-THREADS-EVER!!! Hahahaha!!!!!!!! :rotf: :D
              Hint: Ambient Online was one of those ideas. ;)

              Now thinking: Man, I miss Zebra2, but watching Mark open that mic and then tell me stories about when he was a child and what it meant to him was well worth selling Zebra2 (for a while, anyway).

              Comment


              • #8
                A really unusual thing happened on the way home today. I was thinking about this site briefly, and had to brake as the traffic in front slowed for a stop light. I looked up and the license plate of the car in front was:

                DAX 940

                Comment


                • #9
                  Im thinking of stuff I will need to buy & make for my families xmas gifts this year.
                  -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by robojam View Post
                    A really unusual thing happened on the way home today. I was thinking about this site briefly, and had to brake as the traffic in front slowed for a stop light. I looked up and the license plate of the car in front was:

                    DAX 940



                    Originally posted by V0RT3X View Post
                    Im thinking of stuff I will need to buy & make for my families xmas gifts this year.
                    Mark and I have completed christmas this year for each other, but we still need to buy gifts for my parents and my brother. We know what we're getting for everyone but my dad. :confused:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Either I slept too much or I drank too much green tea this morning... :puke: Feeling hyper!!!!!! :biggrin:
                      Synphaera Records
                      Space | Time | Matter

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You mean you get MORE hyper? Now I'm scared. :razz:

                        :giggle:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Dax IX View Post
                          You mean you get MORE hyper? Now I'm scared. :razz:

                          :giggle:
                          Wait...you can tell I'm hyper?! How?!?!??!??!?! :eek: :

                          :rotf:
                          Synphaera Records
                          Space | Time | Matter

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
                            Wait...you can tell I'm hyper?! How?!?!??!??!?! :eek: :

                            :rotf:
                            :lol:
                            -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              :biggrin:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X