Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synthetic Aurality
    replied
    You folks have given me lots of ideas - thanks for responding! Now to see if my cheapiecam will record video. I do have a few cheap video editing and VFX packages, so maybe they can be twisted into working for this.

Coooooooooooooooffffffffffffffffffffffffffeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You can film anything. Life. In another of my videos - Touch Of The Paradise (7th Heaven Remix)' - as well as more of my lights, I also filmed a ladybug on a train, a spider, ducks in a pond, some footage of my holiday in Wales etc.

For my next video I've filmed myself dancing, with a filter. be creative

Leave a comment:

• KrisM
    replied
    There's a person on ohpeewon (OP-1 forum) that uses multi rotor drones and a go pro or something, he flies them around and then puts music to it lol.

A bit pricey, I imagine >.>

Leave a comment:

• Synthetic Aurality
    replied
    Damn, that's amazing! You have some killer talent...

I'll work on this, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• aoVI
    replied
    You could use iTunes visualizer--not hugely creative, but nice and better than a slideshow of sunsets.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hey man! I do. Simple: the camera on my mobile phone, and a bit of editing and blending in Windows Movie Maker. I just film anything I fancy, but then I have some nifty mood lighting equipment with which I have produced stuff like this:

You don't need much. Just like you don't with music. If you have access to a camera, some basic free editing software and an eye for a good shot, you're sorted. unless you want to progress to serious professional stuff.

Cheers,
    Rik :D
    Last edited by RikkiSho; 02-07-2014, 04:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Synthetic Aurality
    started a topic Visuals for your Ambient tunes

Visuals for your Ambient tunes

I have a conundrum (no, it's not an ambient drum machine).

I'd like to get some of my music up on YouTube, but boring slideshows just don't seem to fit most of what I do. I have dabbled in 3D animation as a kind of prosumer, but I don't have powerful enough hardware to do any serious 3D work. Argh!

Do any of you fine people post your works on YouTube, and if so, how to you handle the visual end of things?

All comments appreciated! :mrcool:
Working...
X