The Drunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Drunk Thread

Oh man what a party! Lots of food, conversation, good times and most importantly...alcohol!

While I know not everyone who belongs to Ambient Online drinks...this thread is dedicated to those who have a rant or raving they need to get out...the incessant need to put your thoughts out there.

This is the drunk thread!

Holy cow...what a night. While drinking rum that's been aged across the equator twice (for maximum distillation) I am fortunate enough to get to cap off my night by listening to a master pianist...take to a baby grand and do his thing. Chopin, Bach, you name it...what a wonderful way to end it all!

I'm happy. :biggrin: What are you thankful for?!
    Last edited by S1gnsOfL1fe; 12-07-2014, 09:09 PM.
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

It was al gooing sho welll until I opened the third bootle of Takila :razz:
    Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

wash llthis schtuff about being dr(hic)unk?

i'm not as peopled as you drunk i am think.....

Comment

I can't drink anymore red wine. No end-of-the-world, only good feelings and positive vibrations. Oh wait, I have to work at 9am tomorrow!!! Buzz is officially killed.
        Synphaera Records
        Space | Time | Matter

Comment

nuttin like a bottle of good red wine.

we dont drink much round here anymore, but when we do we enjoys it and new years eve wuz N-joyable. the wife had her american crap(beer) and i had a hacker-schorr heffe wiesse( germans know how to make beer i tell ya) and we got friendly under the fireworks and then home fer husband and wifey things. and then 1 more bottle of the heffe...too expensive to drink casually but a cpl bottles on new years eve wuz perfect...
          https://soundcloud.com/sleep-data

Comment

I just found this thread while opening a 5th of vodka. Fate?
            "The only thing that means a thing in the end is what you loved, and who you loved, and you let it take you home..."

Comment

Anyone here ever tried Maotai? Its flavour is somewhat unique and can linger for days.
              Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

I haven't tried it myself, though I've heard of it.
                "The only thing that means a thing in the end is what you loved, and who you loved, and you let it take you home..."

Comment

Last time I tried it was 1992. I'm sure I can still taste it, not entirely dissimilar to the taste of Hakarl, an Icelandic delicacy that I became exposed to on New Year's Eve 2010. The things I do in the name of cultural enlightenment. Check out the Wikipedia page for full details.

Comment

WLWI...writing lyrics while intoxicated. In the morning, I shall have to see which verses i still like.

Comment

.......if you can find them :eek:

Comment

Not usually a problem when I'm home, as I'll often type them up in WordPad. Back in the day when I'd write them on the back of old envelopes or scraps of paper though, that was a different story. :D

Comment

Not quite as bad as the times that I wrote anything while on acid. Most of the time reading it back was a revelation compared to the memory of writing it.

There was one time when I was at a buddy's apartment tripping when the following morning we both fell asleep in his living room and woke up much later in the afternoon. In a prominent position on his coffee table was a confession that we had bought illegal drugs and taken them and signed by both of us. It started: "Dear law enforcement officer..."

Comment

[QUOTE=robojam;4947
                            There was one time when I was at a buddy's apartment tripping when the following morning we both fell asleep in his living room and woke up much later in the afternoon. In a prominent position on his coffee table was a confession that we had bought illegal drugs and taken them and signed by both of us. It started: "Dear law enforcement officer..."[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Comment

I was reputedly able to pass through solid objects. Doors, walls, etc.; But I had problems with wheelbarrows.

Comment

Working...
                              X