What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jvincion View Post
    I've been quiet as of late because I've been moving and I'm running a little ragged. I've got some of my things moved, but I still have more to go. At least I'm sleeping in an actual bed now - I was on an inflatable mattress for my first five nights here (this is day 8).

I​​​​​​ should be getting internet going today, but the starter kit may not show up until after I leave for work, so it may have to wait until tomorrow. At least I still have my phone (which I'm posting from)!
    I have a great bed but sleep eludes me - insomnia is a helluva drug

Comment

• Originally posted by epicallyambient View Post

I have a great bed but sleep eludes me - insomnia is a helluva drug
      I find sleep elusive too, but it's mainly because I go too hard. For example, I went to sleep just before 1 AM and I got up at 6:15 AM because I've got things I want and need to do before I head into work around 11 or 11:30 AM (a good thing about working salary). After work, I've been stopping at my old place to pick up more of my stuff, and I'll be lucky if I'm back out here by midnight (I didn't get home until 12:20 AM last night).

I do hope it slows down a bit one of these days, but with all the things I'm trying to get packed into a day, it seems unlikely. Maybe next year!
      Bandcamp (albums!) | SoundCloud (exclusives!) | Spotify (streaming!) | YouTube (binaural beats - soon!)

Comment

• Preparing to make the most of the last weekend where I can call people in their fifties old farts.

So, anyone in their fifties: Old fart!

My attitude may change Tuesday....................
        Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

• GaryG Pleasure to join you in the Old Fart calling... Hope you have a great day Tuesday and don't suddenly find yourself becoming a fart of the old variety over night !
          Please feel free to have a listen to what I'm up to on Soundcloud
          http://www.soundcloud.com/the-dutch-oven-massacre

Comment

• 50 isn't the thing to dread--being 50 is fine. It's 51 you should dread; then you are actually OVER 50.

Comment

• So I can still get away with 'late forties' for a bit? Good to know.
              Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

Working...
              X