What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aoVI View Post
    play a recording of plain guitar; a track you might have recorded clean, or one of your favorite acoustic guitar instrumentals through it while you heal.
    Or learn to play left handed (or right handed if left handed...)

;)
    Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

• Just had my morning coffee and smoke out back and am now about to get stuck into working on a track for the upcoming AO release. Have a few ideas, but nothing solid yet..let's see how the day progresses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ambient Mechanics View Post
        Just had my morning coffee and smoke out back and am now about to get stuck into working on a track for the upcoming AO release. Have a few ideas, but nothing solid yet..let's see how the day progresses.
        Good luck. I'm stuck at work feel v.bored ... and now feeling v.jealous!
        .oO REALM Oo.
        Facebook || Soundcloud || Bandcamp

Comment

• Originally posted by Ambient Mechanics View Post
          Just had my morning coffee and smoke out back and am now about to get stuck into working on a track for the upcoming AO release. Have a few ideas, but nothing solid yet..let's see how the day progresses.
          Wow, we are having similar days if a few hours apart. Just powered up and sat down after my nicotine-caffeine infusion on the deck. Working on a few details with a piece Realm and I will be submitting and just beginning one with another collab with ambientsketchbook . Honored to be working with these guys, good material, hope I can deliver.

Comment

Wow, we are having similar days if a few hours apart. Just powered up and sat down after my nicotine-caffeine infusion on the deck. Working on a few details with a piece Realm and I will be submitting and just beginning one with another collab with ambientsketchbook . Honored to be working with these guys, good material, hope I can deliver.

Well, the day turned out really well in the end for me..got a lot done..still on the bones of a track, but a solid start. Spent most of the day just playing with different sounds and placing them in the box. I think it's shaping up OK..for now.

Also collaborating with ablaut on a track for this release..not sure if I'll do another one all on my lonesome, or if I'll go with another collab..though I'm leaning towards the latter at the moment.

Comment

• I'm currently testing/evolving a procedure for migrating databases from Oracle to Postgres. The project deadline is best described as challenging. There is a lot of scope for disaster, and failure rates seen so far have been discouraging.
              Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

• Originally posted by seismic1 View Post
                I'm currently testing/evolving a procedure for migrating databases from Oracle to Postgres. The project deadline is best described as challenging. There is a lot of scope for disaster, and failure rates seen so far have been discouraging.
                Sounds like a good case of needing more reverb.

HOMERBARRELS.jpg

Comment

• After uploading recent track for the AOV9 comp am starting a new track. Begins with percussive elements then will bring in some pads. To collaborators...have fun and enjoy

Comment

Sounds like a good case of needing more reverb.

HOMERBARRELS.jpg
                    I like that beer is present in reverb, and dry is not an option.
                    Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

• Currently designing a stand for my modular system (pictures to follow) so I am also able to catch up with some of the latest tracks posted here
                      I may not post anything useful, but at least I do it often

Bandcamp // SoundCloud // YouTube

Comment

• Hey, it's been a while, hasn't it?
                        I'm not even making ambient music anymore. I retired all of my old aliases to stick to my new lo-fi folk project. I still wanna do some ambient, though, I just don't think right now is the best time to do it.
                        So tell me, what have you all been up to?
                        Stars on a bedroom's wall
                        Yr

Comment

• ^ good to see you back lynn9 .

Checking out the latest Phantom Circuit podcast, notice a track by sevenism on there, way to go! Have a geezer smilie, no idea if it's appropriate or not... :geezer:

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

• Recently my PC started to get overheating problems, which means it automatically turns off when the CPU temps get too high. The annoying problem was that this happened also while using VCV Rack, or even transcoding music (FLAC to Ogg Vorbis for my phone). I've built this PC five years ago, so I thought maybe it was time to replace the thermal paste. Of course, a good dusting was needed as well. And for good measure, I thought to add a couple of strong case fans.

I researched thermal pastes, and found the sweet spot between cooling, affordability, and ease of use in Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut. I did similar research in case fans, and ended up with Akasa Vipers (availability and pricing can be quite different in China, and some of the other options I looked at weren't available). I still had a can of compressed air, some alcohol, and dry wipes. So I set to work. I got myself dirty, but now I have a PC that is once again cool, probably cooler than ever before!

So I will pick up my VCV Rack experiment challenge again. I am also planning to do more videos both on VCV Rack, and Reaper. I'm thinking of reviewing some free VST plugins.
                            https://ablaut.bandcamp.com/ | https://hearthis.at/ablaut/ | https://soundcloud.com/ablauto

Comment

• posting :P

Comment

• reading postings

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                                X