No announcement yet.

What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right now? Watching the third game online, between Magnus Carlsen and Fabiano Caruana, in the World Chess Championship. :-)
    Luftrum
    www.luftrum.com
    SoundCloud - Facebook - YouTube - Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Luftrum View Post
      Right now? Watching the third game online, between Magnus Carlsen and Fabiano Caruana, in the World Chess Championship. :-)
      Luftrum : Your ambient-ness is truly bone-deep.

Comment

• ambiosity, perhaps?

(that might be a good album title actually)
        https://soundcloud.com/quietist

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonic Bodhi View Post
          I've had that problem before, I went to the doctor twice in the last couple of years to have them flush the wax out of my ears. Not fun while they're doing it, but I could hear so much better afterward.
          Aye, I could go the docs but it's a four week waiting list so I don't bother. I suppose I could book an appointment with the "district nurse" but, again, still a bit of a wait so I end up at the chemist to buy a bottle of Otex and spend the next four days completely mashing up my left ear.

Tis wrong, and I could end up doing some serious damage as I do not follow all the recommendations of not putting things down your ear canal. But I am so impatient and I hate being deaf in one ear.

Had bad earache last night as a consequence... A bit better now but hearing is still somewhat less than normal in that ear... Always the left, never the right.

It also reminds me of how bad my right ear is. I ain't deaf in that ear but it isn't as good as the left, normally.
          I may not post anything useful, but at least I do it often

Bandcamp // SoundCloud // YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
            Aye, I could go the docs but it's a four week waiting list so I don't bother. I suppose I could book an appointment with the "district nurse" but, again, still a bit of a wait so I end up at the chemist to buy a bottle of Otex and spend the next four days completely mashing up my left ear.
            You could try one of these ... http://amzn.eu/d/6vLCt4v

I have used this and it worked very nicely.
            .oO REALM Oo.
            Facebook || Soundcloud || Bandcamp

Comment

• Originally posted by Realm View Post

You could try one of these ... http://amzn.eu/d/6vLCt4v

I have used this and it worked very nicely.
              Thanks, yeah, my brother-in-law recommended one of those on Saturday. I think you still have to use something like Otex to soften the wax up first. I might get one of those syringes to keep on top of the situation in the future.

I know we need wax in our ears for "general maintenance" but at times my left ear goes into Wax Production Overdrive haha!

cheers

andy

Comment

• Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
                I think you still have to use something like Otex to soften the wax up first.
                Yes, that's correct. Use that for a few days first then blast it all out with the ear blaster. Very satisfying!
                .oO REALM Oo.
                Facebook || Soundcloud || Bandcamp

Comment

• Just sat here feeling chuffed as I FINALLY got to the bottom of sorting out my midi controller as it kept freezing and after replacing lead after lead and hoping it isn't the controller that is friggin ducked, well, turns out it was my power management box that needed unchecking in the usb root hub in device manager. Since unchecking that box it has been bliss. But yeh, am really enjoying reaktor 6. It's like a musical circus all in one box. Great stuff.
                  life believe is not a dream so dark as sages say

https://soundcloud.com/meta4-803929896

Comment

• Opening presents... Merry Christmas everyone

Comment

• At 7.25? How many kids in your household Andy? ;)

Merry Christmas all. Or Happy Saturnalia. Or Joyful Festivus etc etc.
                      Last edited by GaryG; 12-25-2018, 02:00 AM.
                      Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

• Originally posted by GaryG View Post
                        At 7.25? How many kids in your household Andy? ;)

Merry Christmas all. Or Happy Saturnalia. Or Joyful Festivus etc etc.
                        No kids live with us anymore Gary. Eldest got here at about 9:30 and the youngest at 12:30.

​Been cooking Christmas dinner for HOURS!!!!

Comment

• Currently slaving over a hot laptop trying to catch up on some stuff while it is "quiet" here. As quiet as this place can be sometimes it is amazing how far you fall behind when you are busy with other stuff...

Comment

• Been in the studio for most of the afternoon. I set a simple patch up on the modular, just a sequence, and then proceeded to tidy the place up. I suppose I'd better go see how Val is doing...

Comment

• I just been getting bang into Reaktor 6 and Abletonlive 10 Intro. Loving all the intruments in Reaktor though. My faves upto now being the Akkrod and Rhythmaker and the sound generators are just mind blowers. Metaphysical Function an absolute dream to play around with and of course, there is the user library to. So just been experimenting with different sounds and having fun. Because, really that is all it's about anyway init. Just relaxing and having fun. Of course, I have a few projects on the go and in time will upload them for others to enjoy to. But, in the meantime I am having fun with my music again and blending my photography with my music projects.

Btw, anyone know how Synthetic Aurality is doing? I saw his last post was back in Jan 2018. I hope he is ok.

Cheers.
                              Last edited by meta4; 01-02-2019, 04:13 AM.
                              life believe is not a dream so dark as sages say

https://soundcloud.com/meta4-803929896

Comment

• Relaxing after a hectic December recording, mixing and releasing three albums exclusive for my subscribers on Bandcamp. A lot of work. But about to begin some experimentation for some new work. This ambient thing never lets up or goes away.
                                | Bandcamp | Hearthis | website |

Comment

Working...
                                X