No announcement yet.

What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a free 481MB package of impulse responses made by the same author.
    Don't forget to grab those as well. I tried some of them the other day and they are way cool and spring ideas.
    "The dumbest of people are the first to tell you."annodeMy Music
    Check out my ambient radio show list @ recommended listening

Comment

• I am about to embark upon some ironing... Got a bit of an ironing mountain going on, although I have happened upon the idea of simply sticking my un-ironed T-shirts on a hanger and putting them in the wardrobe so that they don't add to that mountain. And I have also realised that as I carry a bit too much weight lately my T-shirts can be a bit of a tight fit and stretch over my "frame" quite nicely, negating the requirement for ironing.

Alas, I have been taken to task about that and I thought I'd make a dent in that mountain and at the same time listen to some albums posted in the Members music forum
      I may not post anything useful, but at least I do it often

Bandcamp // SoundCloud // YouTube

Comment

• Lovely coyote howls. Perfect background for mountains of ironing...playing with Kyle (now 8 months). Contemplating whether to do something for the Reincarnation submission. I would like to post the tune that I did for Uranus submission but didn't as I was late. Can anybody tell me where on the site I should upload this to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spectrum View Post
          Lovely coyote howls. Perfect background for mountains of ironing...
          Haha! Yeah, I guess so

Can anybody tell me where on the site I should upload this to?
          I have always uploaded my submissions to SoundCloud as a private track and then PM's S1gns here on AO forum.

If you don't have a SoundCloud account then you could try Dropbox or something similar and then PM S1gns with a link.

cheers

andy

Comment

• Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
            If you don't have a SoundCloud account then you could try Dropbox or something similar and then PM S1gns with a link.
            Yeah, I always use dropbox, just share the file with S1gns' email address.
            Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

• I've been using Google Drive for some collaboration stuff recently and that works quite well too

Comment

• Fantastic thank you to you both

Comment

• Having fun with a new mastering chain in T-Racks. Currently de-farting some kicks
                  Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

• Currently playing with the Mulab 8 demo (promising) and figuring out a way to control plugins in Reaper over midi. Finally have a system where incoming midi ccs will pop up The gui of the required plugin. Not sure if this is actually useful in the big scheme of things but satisfying to get it working.

Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

• Today was supposed to be a holiday, but I've been filling small holes in the bathroom walls prior to re-painting. Tomorrow I'l sand it all down and give it a clean.

I cleared out a lot of the mess that had appeared in the pond over the Winter months. When I put the pump back together it refused to co-operate. I think the impeller has deteriorated. Spares are available, but they will take a week to arrive, so I'll probably need to replace the entire pump
                      Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

• Originally posted by annode View Post
                        Here is a free 481MB package of impulse responses made by the same author.
                        Don't forget to grab those as well. I tried some of them the other day and they are way cool and spring ideas.
                        Thanks, I've been needing these type of response, perhaps I should spend sometime making my own.

As for what am I doing, thinking about thinking. Thinking about doing but not actually doing and thinking why am I thinking about not doing when I should be doing. Sometimes you just goto to start, and think while you're doing.

Comment

• aoVI
                          aoVI commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I have not yet begun to procrastinate

• Let me think...no, I'll begin procrastinating tomorrow.

Comment

• I have been thinking of procrastinating lately...but I don't know...it seems so...I don't know...
                          | Bandcamp | Hearthis | website |

Comment

• Playing around with Audiobulb's new Ambient v4. They sent an email out to owners of previous version with link for a discount. So far I'm really loving the results.
                            | Ambire Seiche - @ heart this | @ Sonic Squirrel |
                            | @da

Comment

• Originally posted by Ambire Seiche View Post
                              Playing around with Audiobulb's new Ambient v4. They sent an email out to owners of previous version with link for a discount. So far I'm really loving the results.
                              Hmm...gotta check this out. They didn't send me the email yet..or I used a old email that's no good now when I bought it, that is probably it! Thanks for posting about the new version!!

Comment

Working...
                              X