Clear All

• Spectrum
    replied
    Dear aoVI

Thanks man will look into these

Leave a comment:

• aoVI
    replied
    Spectrum : the best place would probably be Member Releases. Alternate option might be Ambient Theory and Methods since you are looking for process discussion.

Leave a comment:

• Spectrum
    replied
    Sonic Bohdi...what game are you level grinding??

Hey Chris

On a musical note I am getting a bit confused with mastering at the moment.

I have recorded three different versions of the same excerpt (about 2 minutes long) at -3.0, -6.0 and -9.0dB on Stero Out channel and would really appreciate any feedback on which is better version.I am using Logic Pro X only plug ins. If anybody has any spare time to give any constructive feedback it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED as am really lacking confidence in the mastering process.

Chris which forum/blog on this site would be the best place for me to post the links or should I send them to you (in case someone takes pity and feels inclined to offer some pointers/tips/)??

Thanks

Andy

Leave a comment:

• synkrotron
    replied
    Originally posted by windspace View Post
    I used a old email that's no good now when I bought it
    I have this problem... I will have to contact audiobulb

In the meantime, I'm currently on my travels and accessing this site via my android phone is next to impossible. 4G appears to be a total load of crap on my Moto G3...

So, for the time being at least, I will mostly be in Lurk Mode.

cheers

andy

Leave a comment:

• Sonic Bodhi
    replied
    I know I have kind of 'dropped off the map' of late, but honestly haven't really felt a creative impulse- so I've been 'grinding' on a new video game.. Managed to get to level 60 in a matter of a few days. Also managed to squeeze time in to do the first lawn mowing of the season.. but..

I AM STILL ALIVE!! (Evil laughter follows)
    Last edited by Sonic Bodhi; 04-26-2019, 12:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• windspace
    replied
    Originally posted by Ambire Seiche View Post
    Playing around with Audiobulb's new Ambient v4. They sent an email out to owners of previous version with link for a discount. So far I'm really loving the results.
    Hmm...gotta check this out. They didn't send me the email yet..or I used a old email that's no good now when I bought it, that is probably it! Thanks for posting about the new version!!

Leave a comment:

• Ambire Seiche
    replied
    Playing around with Audiobulb's new Ambient v4. They sent an email out to owners of previous version with link for a discount. So far I'm really loving the results.

Leave a comment:

• Maharg
    replied
    I have been thinking of procrastinating lately...but I don't know...it seems so...I don't know...

Leave a comment:

• windspace
    replied
    Let me think...no, I'll begin procrastinating tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• aoVI
    commented on 's reply
    I have not yet begun to procrastinate

• Lewis
    replied
    Originally posted by annode View Post
    Here is a free 481MB package of impulse responses made by the same author.
    Don't forget to grab those as well. I tried some of them the other day and they are way cool and spring ideas.
    Thanks, I've been needing these type of response, perhaps I should spend sometime making my own.

As for what am I doing, thinking about thinking. Thinking about doing but not actually doing and thinking why am I thinking about not doing when I should be doing. Sometimes you just goto to start, and think while you're doing.

Leave a comment:

• seismic1
    replied
    Today was supposed to be a holiday, but I've been filling small holes in the bathroom walls prior to re-painting. Tomorrow I'l sand it all down and give it a clean.

I cleared out a lot of the mess that had appeared in the pond over the Winter months. When I put the pump back together it refused to co-operate. I think the impeller has deteriorated. Spares are available, but they will take a week to arrive, so I'll probably need to replace the entire pump

Leave a comment:

• GaryG
    replied
    Currently playing with the Mulab 8 demo (promising) and figuring out a way to control plugins in Reaper over midi. Finally have a system where incoming midi ccs will pop up The gui of the required plugin. Not sure if this is actually useful in the big scheme of things but satisfying to get it working.

Leave a comment:

• seismic1
    replied
    Having fun with a new mastering chain in T-Racks. Currently de-farting some kicks

Leave a comment:

• Spectrum
    replied
    Fantastic thank you to you both

Leave a comment:

Working...
X