No announcement yet.

It's a day old, now, but Korg releasing a new Wavestation - The Korg Wavestate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a day old, now, but Korg releasing a new Wavestation - The Korg Wavestate

Rawr...

I just want a module version, but really... I love that companies are embracing digital hardware synths again <3

**edit** wait wait... $800 and no aftertouch on the keybed? GTFO Korg -_- (mostly just being cheeky, it isn't the end of the world)
    Last edited by Koldunya; 01-08-2020, 07:57 AM.

Yup, great stuff. Good to see wavesequencing reincarnate again.

The formfactor is always a point of individual needs.
    The Wavestate fits perfectly for me: I have the space for it. The keys are enough and helpful during sounddesign, for production it can be used as an expander (incl. aftertouch via masterkeys) and the combination of a small keyboard, the possibility to play both pads and rhythmic content and the well thought FX-concept makes it perfect to take away for the next jam.
    „Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.“ – William Gibson

--- Music & visuals @ diffusSCHALL - Bandcamp - Soundcloud ---

Comment

I'm desperately praying for a module version too. That or a 4/5 octave version, three isn't enough but I don't have space for more than one keyboard (currently occupied by a Blofeld keys).

Comment

ETA mid February accourding to german MusicStore.
        „Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.“ – William Gibson

--- Music & visuals @ diffusSCHALL - Bandcamp - Soundcloud ---

Comment

Same with Guitar Center in the US. zZounds is saying expected February 5th.

Comment

Working...
          X