Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aoVI
    replied
    The Book of Moog says: "...where one or more oscillator in my name is gathered, I will grant thee wonderous sounds.."

Leave a comment:

• synkrotron
    replied
    I had a Juno 6, SH-101, TB-303 and TR-606 back in the very early eights but had to sell them cos I needed the cash... Gutted.

I also had a Multi Moog but gave that away because I fried one of the oscillators. What I should have realised was, one Moog oscillator is better than none :s

Leave a comment:

• mister_steph
    replied

Not for recording but very cool to play with 😊
    Last edited by mister_steph; 04-22-2015, 05:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MaximumMovementTheatre
    replied
    Cool. Probably got mine lol. I got mine as soon as they came out. A synth with a sequencer built in?! It was a must have. I think it was £325 which at that time and my age then was a huge amount of money.
    everyone went digital which was a shame. If only we had known.

Leave a comment:

• GaryG
    replied
    I didn't get the pro-one till the early 90s (couple of hundred quid I think) and sold it ... 7 years back(?) for a tidy profit but still probably worth helluva lot more now...

what I do regret with hindsight is when I first got interested in synths (mid 80s), some of the deals I passed over. I can still remember the soho soundhouse ad in music technology (or international musician...) with tb303s being cleared out for £39.... You regularly saw pro-ones and other monos for 50 - 60 quid in the classifieds. Then acid house hit...

Leave a comment:

• MaximumMovementTheatre
    replied
    I know, tell me about it. I sold the pro one and ms10 mid 90s for peanuts. Gave away the Casio as well. The Roland stuff belonged to a friend. Sold the Prophet 2000 a few years ago. Would never get my money back on that, cost me over £2k when I got it which was about a years net salary!

Leave a comment:

• GaryG
    replied
    I should never have sold my Pro-One... :s

Leave a comment:

• MaximumMovementTheatre
    started a topic old school

old school

synths1.jpgsynths2.jpg

ha, was just going through some old photos and found these from the early 80s of a couple of setups. No prizes for guessing what is what ;)
Working...
X