Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• des
    replied
    Recently iMini was updated..you can finally select midi channels though its midi implimentation still seems a bit wonky. Retronymes/Arturia really takes their time between updates. It does sound pretty darn good though.

Leave a comment:

• Frozen Lonesome
    replied
    iMini has added Audiobus and it way more useful now. This track was made 100% from iMini sounds. No post processing or added FX.
    Recorded multiple tracks into LoopyHD and used Loopy to make the final mix. More sound exploration than a track I spent a lot of time sweating the details.

https://soundcloud.com/steve-raizen/sprung

Leave a comment:

• Frozen Lonesome
    replied
    Ok, I caved about the Minimoog app even though it does not have Audiobus. Played with a bit tonight and it's pretty cool. I'll report back when I have a chance to run it through thr Minibrute.

Leave a comment:

• windspace
    replied
    Not compatible with original iPad...ouch...again! I've gotta get a new iPad.

Leave a comment:

• Frozen Lonesome
    replied
    Looks cool, but apparently it was ported by Retronyms and accordingly has some limitations. No Audio Copy and Paste, no Audiobus, and recording only in Tabletop.
    For me ACP is a must and Audiobus should be part of the development plan for a future release. So I waiting on the sidelines for now.

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    started a topic New Portable Minimoog - The Arturia "iMini"

New Portable Minimoog - The Arturia "iMini"

Arturia is introducing its first Ipad application, the iMini.
    iMini is an application recreating the classic Minimoog™ synthesizer that is based on the TAE™ technology found in Arturia award winning Mini V software.
    iMini is designed to allow users the classic sound, look and feel of this iconic synthesizer.

Working...
X