Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REAPER Project for use with Reaktor Metaphysical Function

Hi Peeps,

A long shot, but if anyone here that uses both REAPER and Reaktor's Metaphysical Function I have a REAPER project set up with most of the various, and hopefully useful parameter automation lanes. Here's a screenshot:-

Please note that I also took some time to edit the default text in the automation label to match which parameter is being tweaked. Sometime the parameter labels present by Reaktor are truncated.

If anyone is interested then, please, send me a PM and I'll furnish a link to a ZIP file which contains both the REAPER RPP project file and a copy of the Reaktor MF ensemble which I edited to suit drone creation, although it is not necessary to use it.

cheers

andy
    I may not post anything useful, but at least I do it often

Bandcamp // SoundCloud // YouTube

I have since found out, by asking on the REAPER forum, how to save a track template along with all the automation lanes. So now it is possible to add an instance of Reaktor/MF into an existing project.

Although, from the response to this so far I am guessing that not a lot of peeps use MF within REAPER...

Comment

Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
      Although, from the response to this so far I am guessing that not a lot of peeps use MF within REAPER...
      That is the case for me, at least--though I have used Reaper (not MF) and liked it.

Comment

Thanks for the effort Andy! I have used MF and I like it. Although, it's pretty easy to get lost in it and not actually get much else accomplished...

P.S-See my PM.

Comment

Hi Bruce

Originally posted by windspace View Post
          Thanks for the effort Andy!
          It needed doing haha! The way that Reaktor parameters are named, and the fact that they have X and Y versions of the same parameter, and then add onto that the way that the names are then truncated, it is so painful setting up a MF instance from scratch.

I have used MF and I like it. Although, it's pretty easy to get lost in it and not actually get much else accomplished...
          Well, hopefully my MF project or track template will help with that. Not guaranteed though...

P.S-See my PM.
          Link sent

Let me know how you get on.

cheers

andy

Comment

Working...
          X