Recommended Sample libraries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Sample libraries?

I have some here to recommend for anyone who likes making darker ambient.

http://www.rarefaction.com/products.html <--- Some good stuff in here ;)

Please list some of your favourites if you can.
    -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

Ohhhh good topic!!! You know I have been searching for the ultimate darker ambient sample pack...it's pretty elusive actually. With all these sample companies out there looking like they're putting out the same stuff, sometimes it's hard to differentiate what's quality and what's garbage!!!

Prime Loops is having a 50% off everything sale until the end of the year...I've bought their dark textures and ambiences pack before...it's not bad...but not mind blowing either. I've also picked up some stuff from Samplephonics before too...and while super high quality, I still have trouble making it "usable" if you know what I mean. I see they've just released "dark matter" though...might be worth checking out!!!!!

Always on the lookout for good samples though...so glad you made this thread!!! :tu:
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
      Ohhhh good topic!!! You know I have been searching for the ultimate darker ambient sample pack...it's pretty elusive actually. With all these sample companies out there looking like they're putting out the same stuff, sometimes it's hard to differentiate what's quality and what's garbage!!!

Prime Loops is having a 50% off everything sale until the end of the year...I've bought their dark textures and ambiences pack before...it's not bad...but not mind blowing either. I've also picked up some stuff from Samplephonics before too...and while super high quality, I still have trouble making it "usable" if you know what I mean. I see they've just released "dark matter" though...might be worth checking out!!!!!

Always on the lookout for good samples though...so glad you made this thread!!! :tu:

Cool I just checked out some of the demos! Some good stuff to be had here! I generally mangle loops into my own thing, so most of the time once im finished with them, they do not sound the same as they were.

Another great developer to check out is http://www.heavyocity.com

They are pure geniuses and offer some absolutely mind blowing stuff! Seriously check them out. When i get more money I want to buy all of their libraries, because they are that friggin good.
      -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

Comment

Working...
      X