Sonic Charge gift: Cyclone, a low-level Yamaha TX16W emulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonic Charge gift: Cyclone, a low-level Yamaha TX16W emulation

Looks rather interesting if you're into samplers, although most software 'samplers' have spoiled us I'm sure. And ugh, it's only letting me url tag two of the four relevant urls -_-

http://soniccharge.com/]News Release about Cyclone[/url]
    Cyclone FAQ
    http://soniccharge.com/download]Download Cyclone[/url]
    Sound Disks for Cyclone

They emulate the 68000K CPU, the 12-bit sample RAM, the Yamaha DSP circuits, and the 400kHz non-linear DAC.

I feel less irksome over waiting so long for a Synplant 64-bit update, though they don't mention if this plugin is 64-bit or not (which make me think it isn't >.>)

Anyway, could be cool to run stuff through and see what the sample RAM and DAC emulations do to the sound :biggrin:
    Last edited by KrisM; 12-30-2013, 01:31 PM.
    Meh.

I've just downloaded this one. I'll try to check it out tomorrow, along with some other acquisitions.
    Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up on this. I downloaded it, but have yet to install it..anyway, it seems I can't download any of the found zipped sound files for it until tomorrow..download limits seem to be reached until then. Still, I have a feeling this could be a real "keeper"..as long as you are willing to stick with it and work with the "old" way of doing things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ambient Mechanics View Post
        it seems I can't download any of the found zipped sound files for it until tomorrow..download limits seem to be reached until then
        there's a second set of download links a few posts down that work.
        Meh.

Comment

Working...
        X