AudioGL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AudioGL

Anyone on the mailing list for AudioGL? Not sure how much it's going to finally cost, but I'm excited for this one - I can imagine it's going to be a really inspiring piece of software.

https://www.audiogl.com/en/

Got myself on it just recently...love how it looks!

Comment

How does it sound? I've heard a few things back from people, but nothing in the way of how easy it is to sculpt sounds.

It looks fantastic though!

Comment

From what I've heard it apparently it is pretty easy to sculpt sounds in whatever way imaginable...I wants!!!:thumbsup:

Comment

Ah, I misread earlier - thought you had it already.

If I get some spare money I think I'll definitely pick this up, particularly as it's $70 cheaper if you buy before v1.0

Comment

just signed up.

I may have to get this after christmas, if even only for how awesome it looks!

Comment

I might have some time to demo it on Friday or at the weekend - I hope so as I'm really interested in this and once it has the additional features like ReWire I think I'll be using this all the time. Certainly going to pick it up if it lives up to even half of the expectation I have for it.

Comment

I really need to get this now. While the demos are very narrow in focus, I can see what this thing is capable of and the modular nature really appeals to me. I have EnergyXT that I can use as a VST plugin for modular stuff if I need to, but I think it's pretty much a dead project now. I think this is now top of my list of things to buy this year.

Comment

There's a new beta out for EnergyXT last week. I'm not sure what that means, but I made my latest remix with it.
                  Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Well glad to see that Jorgen is doing something with it, but I think we'll get ReWire in AudioGL a long time before any major development of XT.

I'm just tired of waiting for XT.

Comment

Originally posted by seismic1 View Post
                      There's a new beta out for EnergyXT last week. I'm not sure what that means, but I made my latest remix with it.
                      I'm finding it more unstable than usual (not that it was *that* bad before...)

If I have a project with a vst in it (quite common ;)) I can get it to crash everytime by holding down the R key. Ok, not something you'd normally do but if messing around with Trollo or something, quite easy to do.
                      Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

If I get AudioGL I'll probably just retire XT. The only use I have for it is the modular aspect.

Not good to hear that it's got more unstable...

Comment

Working...
                        X